Quantcast

ARMA Energy joins DRD X-Fusion Intense at Sea Otter!

Dylan Dean

Monkey
Oct 12, 2007
southern California
Hey guys,

havent' posted here in a while! been too damn busy. lol anyhow, i know this is PR mumbo jumbo, but i've been trying hard to get some more outside industry sponsors into our sport. either with my team (DRD X-Fusion Intense) or with the Pro GRT. Anyhow, just thought i'd drop a line letting u know that ARMA Energy will be at 'otter. ARMA's a new energy brand, but a bit different. They're primarily a energy "snack" company (will have energy drinks down the road). & they're actually prettty darn good. You'll see them in a bunch of other sports (Supercross, BMX, Snow,etc), and i want to show them how beneficial it would be go get into MTB. I've convinced them to come to the Sea Otter Classic. So stop on by, grab some samples & show them how cool MTB is! See ya there!

the PR....

ARMA Energy has stepped up as a sponsor of the DRD X-Fusion Intense Professional MTB Team for this weekend's Sea Otter Classic. The ARMA Energy Command Vehicle will serve as the DRD X-Fusion Intense support vehicle in the pits. Stop by the ARMA Energy/ DRD X-Fusion Intense pit (BOOTH 612) to meet the team and receive some free samples of ARMA Energy SNX.

"ARMA is stoked to be a sponsor of the DRD X-Fusion Intense Team. The Sea Otter Classic is one of the most prestigious Mountain Bike events in the world and we look forward to connecting with the fans there," said ARMA spokesman Scott "Hollywood" Sepkovic.

“I’m thrilled to have ARMA working with us! Their Energy SNX have been an asset to the team so far this year, giving us the boost we need to get to the top of the podium!” said DRD X-Fusion Intense team director Dylan Dean.

For more information about ARMA Energy or to find out where to purchase ARMA Energy SNX, please visit www.armaenergysnx.com.

About ARMA
ARMA Energy is revolutionary new energy snacks that deliver the same amount of energy as a premium energy drink. Our great tasting line of snacks includes trail mixes, fruit and nut blends, candy mixes and the first ever morning energy mix consisting of granola and chocolate –all intended to replace similar everyday snacks. ARMA Energy is full of protein, nutrients, and energy-infused with caffeine, taurine and B-vitamins. ARMA is the coolest way to get energy – to “EAT YOUR ENERGY”.
ARMA Energy supplies your body with ammunition to fight the battle of fatigue. From motocross tracks and skateparks to school, work, sporting events and nightlife, ARMA Energy is ideal for your daily routine and fuels your active lifestyle.