Quantcast

Armed Robber Pwn3d!

Barbaton

Turbo Monkey
May 11, 2002
suburban hell
"An alleged armed robber has just had the beating of a lifetime, at the hands of nearly 30 women inside a Shreveport beauty school."

"Afterwards she says, “I beat him with a stick." They all beat him with sticks, table legs and curling irons."

News here

:blah:

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Blalock's Beauty School instructor Dianne Mitchell says, “Oh, I put something on him baby. He wasn't coming up out of here and telling nobody he robbed us and got away with it."

Now why am I picturing this lady being a large woman with her hayer all did and her hand on her hip swirlin her head while she tells this story? :think:

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
From the local newz:

'He walked into a hornet's nest'
KTBS.com | 06-14-2005

A would-be robber got a hard lesson at a beauty school in Shreveport Tuesday: Don't mess with a class of aspiring hair stylists.

The man went into Blalock's Beauty College in the 5400 block of Mansfield Road around noon intending to rob it.

Instead, he wound up on the receiving end of fists, curling irons, a table leg and a 2-by-4 when the 18 women and two men in the class fought back, beat him up and held him until police arrived.

"He walked into a hornet's nest," Police Officer E.J. Swartout said.

The students said the man had ordered everyone to lie on the floor. But instructor Dianne Mitchell tripped him when he came out of a back room. He fell onto a chair and the students went after him.

"I was getting up and saying, 'Get him! Get him!' And everybody started charging him," Mitchell said.

"I've been out on the streets eight years and this is one of those deals when he walked into the wrong place at the wrong time," Officer Swartout said.

Police said the would-be robber, identified as Jared Gipson, 24, was carrying an unloaded gun.

Three people at the school suffered cuts and bruises. Gipson was taken to LSU Hospital to get stitches. He was in a maximum-security cell by himself today at City Jail. Bond has not been set.

Roberts' mother, Verline Norris, waited outside the school while police investigated.

"They should have whipped him," she said of what happened inside. "That will stop a lot of this robbery that is going on in Shreveport."

Barbaton

Turbo Monkey
May 11, 2002
suburban hell
reflux said:
If I had the extra dough, I'd put money on the robber suing the women and the beauty school.
Wouldn't surprise me either. Sounds like they continued assaulting him after he was already subdued...

Then again it is texas. They'll probably gas him anyway...

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Barbaton said:
Wouldn't surprise me either. Sounds like they continued assaulting him after he was already subdued...

Then again it is texas. They'll probably gas him anyway...
Louisiana dillhole...