Quantcast

Arrested Development

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
All the critics agree that this show is awesome yet the ratings never reflect it. I personally have watched every episode and love it.

For those that watch it...did you see the previews for tonight? Bob Loblaw has a new law blog. It's Bob Loblaw's Law Blog! LMAO

GravityFreakTJ

leg shavin roadie
Jul 14, 2003
at a road race near you
Heidi said:
All the critics agree that this show is awesome yet the ratings never reflect it. I personally have watched every episode and love it.

For those that watch it...did you see the previews for tonight? Bob Loblaw has a new law blog. It's Bob Loblaw's Law Blog! LMAO

I don't get the whole deal.I hear that show talked about more than any.They talk about it on the radio and tv all the time,yet they pull the plug.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Bump

My friend turned me on to this show so I DL'ed the 3 seasons.

Awesome show!! I makes me sad to think that it went off the air though.

G-Cracker

Monkey
May 2, 2002
Tucson, beatch!
Girlfriend got me hooked on this show and I find it hilarious... we have them on DVD,

And yes, we're white. :rolleyes:

Don't like sushi, though... does that counter-balance the "white" scale?

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
I think one of the funniest subtle jokes in that whole series was when George Sr. is at the car dealership, the salesman says that the Bronco has been discontinued because the car company is "trying to shed that whole 'fugitive on the run' thing", saying that the car George Sr. is looking at is the Escape.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I think one of the funniest subtle jokes in that whole series was when George Sr. is at the car dealership, the salesman says that the Bronco has been discontinued because the car company is "trying to shed that whole 'fugitive on the run' thing", saying that the car George Sr. is looking at is the Escape.
The whole show is subtle jokes, but yeah that was classic.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Yeah, that specific one floored me. I still cant help laughing when I think about it. haha
I was crying the other night watching the episode with the "Mole" problem.
I was laughing pretty hard when Tobias was dressed in the mole costume but then when George Michael Jr. came flying in, in the jet pack I was crying... CLASSIC!!!

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
A propos, Steph has been really annoyed that our AD DVDs haven't arrived at the new place yet...but last night, I found a random copy of Disc 1 Season 3 (including the Maggie Lizer episodes) and we watched the whole thing.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I just got finished watching Undeclared Season 1 (the only season) and that's an freaking great show too.

I'm going to start watching Freaks and Geeks next week.