Quantcast

Arrg! This Blows.

mcA896

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2003
Cape Cod, MA
As i was calling the shop i work in to figure out my schedule for the week, i was informed that a very cool coworker, and friend of mine no longer works there. WTF! All i got was "Person A is no longer with us." This sucks.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Every time I get to the beer drinking stage with my "wrencher", they get fired... 4 in one year, but one just returned, so I guess it's 3.

mcA896

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2003
Cape Cod, MA
That would work, except the shop i'm already at has the whole area(peninsula+islands) covered. We even have shops on the islands. With our shops, plus all the other ones, another would doubtedly make it. I guess ill get over it. At least we can still ride.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
stinkyboy said:
Every time I get to the beer drinking stage with my "wrencher", they get fired... 4 in one year, but one just returned, so I guess it's 3.

:stupid:
Anyone I ever hung out with outside of work ends up leaving my company with in 6 months, either fired or quits. I should start hanging out with my boss.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Westy said:
:stupid:
Anyone I ever hung out with outside of work ends up leaving my company with in 6 months, either fired or quits. I should start hanging out with my boss.
You wanna have a beer with my boss? I'll buy!