Quantcast

arrivederci

J

JRB

fluff said:
Replacements, or additions?
I mean the kind that sit in pasta. I knew someone would make some lame joke, but I would imagine that meatballs (the kind in pasta) would be good. Nevermind.

fluff

Monkey Turbo
Sep 8, 2001
Feeling the lag
loco said:
I mean the kind that sit in pasta. I knew someone would make some lame joke, but I would imagine that meatballs (the kind in pasta) would be good. Nevermind.
I assumed it was a set-up, so I just obliged. My apologies if I offended your delicate sensitivities:eviltongu

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
I dunno if I'd be flying on the devil's day. 666 mph straight down.;)Have a good trip mate. Expect a full trip report upon your return.:)

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
the vatican is closed Wednesdays, perfect time to sneak in. If you take confessional at the Vatican, since it has a direct line to god, youre paid up at least like 10 years.

gelato.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Hmmm....no SOTD for awhile.

Toshi has been MIA with the CTOTD.

Sad.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
stevew said:
Hmmm....no SOTD for awhile.

Toshi has been MIA with the CTOTD.

Sad.
narlus is back, but i think i'm retired from this __TOTD business :D . too much stress! :oink:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Toshi said:
narlus is back, but i think i'm retired from this __TOTD business :D . too much stress! :oink:
Oh well.

Thanks for doing it.

fluff

Monkey Turbo
Sep 8, 2001
Feeling the lag
DRB said:
It would be cool if it wasn't for all that old crap that's everywhere.
Well we have periodic competitions to see which nations can destroy the most of each other's old crap. We even get you guys to help when you can be persuaded.

Having said that you seem to have taken our concept and run with it...

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
fluff said:
Well we have periodic competitions to see which nations can destroy the most of each other's old crap. We even get you guys to help when you can be persuaded.
Dude - we destroyed almost every *bit* of old crap in every city on the continent. And what did Euros do? They rebuilt the old crap! :nonono:

You had a chance to go N8-esque art deco and you chose the old crap.........

Some people. :rolleyes:

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
SkaredShtles said:
Dude - we destroyed almost every *bit* of old crap in every city on the continent. And what did Euros do? They rebuilt the old crap! :nonono:
well the french surrended so Paris was spared.