Quantcast

Arrow's Website

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
What is up with Arrows website? Its almost 3 years old now. Does anyone know if they are coming out with some new tires or different compounds?

Does anyone run Arrow tires anymore? I never see anyone in my area with them.

CreeP

Monkey
Mar 8, 2002
montreal bitch
I do and a shop near me just recently got some in. And gus seems to still be alive. Arrow isn't exactly specialized, new models all the time etc.

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
Ya but the website was done in late 02. Times are changing and if they want to sell tires, they better get a better website.

gus

Chimp
Mar 17, 2002
Hey it aint easy ,and I'll shoot striaght from the hip... We have lots of pros on Arrow tires and rims , "'DY" our Pro, just won Oregon state DH for the 6th year, he was 24th at Sandpoint ,also got 4th at 04 Mammoth Pro Kamicazi ,and Pro Kati Kruase won womens Kami..
Jason Sigfred just won Masters world champ ,and 23 at Sandpoint. A semi pro Eli won 04 semi Pro nats, we have a Pro in Spain 10th in worlds , our new Launch tire line is taking over street comps , all Evil team on them ,
We have a big racing presince for a little boutique USA owned Co.
Our new 06 web site is going up after Interbike ,We have a great new FR tire line with the intro of the Ratchet line 26x2.4...
The gov. wants USA international Co.s to move your assets to China ,but we refuse hence low advertising budjets.. Kenda ,Maxis all move thier profits to China banks ours stays in USA, All the MTB mags wont give us any help because we cant afford the adv.rates ,,As you know its a Kiss ass thing..
yep we are stupid i guess .... thank you for your concern ,what is your addy and we will send you our 06 cat...thk/u,gus

wydopen

Turbo Monkey
Jan 16, 2005
i see alot of guys in oregon and in norcal ( i go to school at humboldt state) w/ em...iv ran cortina rims which are the same as arrow and while they are good for thrashing they are abit heavy and they are really stiff so u pinchflat alot...i guess thats good for somepeople who dont like ruining thier stuff but latley id rather have my rim flatspot than my tire go flat...they hold up great though..i ran mine 4 years w/ multiple runs w/ flat tires down tunnel...