Quantcast

Art Thread

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
Put pics of your art up. Here is an oil I just finished yesterday. The pic is really blurry, but you can still see it. I just thought of it and painted it. It it si supposed to be in the san juan islands / vancouver area.

Attachments

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
BrokenChain said:
Not mine, but my brother's. I failed stick people, and he was a member of the National Art Honors Society all 4 years in high school. He'll be going to Montserrat College of Art in the fall. http://stencilrevolution.com/photopost/showgallery.php?si=&perpage=24&sort=1&cat=500&ppuser=6199&friendemail=email@yourfriend.com&password=0
I looked through those galleries when you (i think) posted them a while ago, an I think Im gonna look through them again...so sick...

BrokenChain

Monkey
Oct 26, 2001
NWCT
Some more of my brother's work. He does much more than just stenciling too.

This is of our great aunt who will be turning 94 on June 8th.

This is a dyed sheet of canvas of Marilyn Monroe

A couple watercolor paintings

This is a 40 foot mural he designed to go on the wall his senior year of high school. His friend helped paint. My brother is the one riding the squirrel.

He doesn't know it yet, but he WILL be doing the artwork that will hang in my apartment.

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
does photography count as art? once i upload the rest of the pics, ill post a link to my online gallery with a few pics that i took and then a bunch of pics that i screwed around with in photoshop.

ito

Mr. Schwinn Effing Armstrong
Oct 3, 2003
Avoiding the nine to five
mtnbrider said:
There must be more artists here.
I take photos and write because I can't draw.

I would like to get into painting though. I've always loved landscape paintings.

You live in Los Olivos, have you ever been to the Western Art gallery in the center of town? My friend's mom owns one of them and her partner owns the other(or something like that). Absolutely amazing artwork in there. If you like painting you should definitely check it out, I forget the names, but it is right by the flag pole in the middle of that one intersection('im great with street names).

Nice to see some artwork on RM, good work guys.

The Ito

Crashby

Monkey
Jan 26, 2003
Rochester, NY
Here is a stained glass window I did for my Mom's new house. Its about 6' across...

and here is a mission style wall/window hanging I made out of cherry and glass...