Quantcast

Artsy Computery Graphiky type stuff

MudGrrl

AAAAH! Monkeys stole my math!
Mar 4, 2004
Boston....outside of it....
Ok, new stuff...

I wanted to work with a more limited palette.
I started off with the rider being brown... but adding in some of the highlights ended up making the rider look like chocolate. Which was cool for about 3 seconds. Then I would get hungry.

I also wanted to work 'looser' this time... not sure if it worked. I think the next piece will include more detail.

And... those squigglies in the background were supposed to suggest clouds, but I am afraid someone might confuse them for man seeds.

anyhoo.

Illustrator with the vectors thing again.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
"Man-seeds"? :rofl:

I like it again. I liked the one of Shrymp better, I think this one has too much dead space for me. Still very, very nice though! :thumb:

MudGrrl

AAAAH! Monkeys stole my math!
Mar 4, 2004
Boston....outside of it....
Thanks BV!

I wanted to get the whole "I'm flying even though I have 28 lbs of metal and two tires" feeling.....so, instead of a hint of ground, I left in a lot of negative space.

Tame Ape

BUY HOPE!!!!!!!
Mar 4, 2003
NYC
MudGrrl said:
Thanks BV!

I wanted to get the whole "I'm flying even though I have 28 lbs of metal and two tires" feeling.....so, instead of a hint of ground, I left in a lot of negative space.
The rear triangle is missing a little piece...

splat

Nam I am
I liked your first 2 but this one just doesn't do it for me , by having the both the rider and Bike the same color it makes it look like a Piece of Jewelry or Christmas ornament. But that is just my opinion. I say keep it up I love seeing these.