Quantcast

As bad as everyone says he is......

wannabeabonedoc

Turbo Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Wytheville Virginia
I was reading the news this morning only to find out that our great (I use the term loosely) president Bush got his shiz owned while riding a mountain bike downhill. The white house people blamed loose dirt from rainfall. it shows a picture of his face and his chin is all scratched up. I wonder what he rides? Anyway, thought it was funny and worth posting.

Castle

Turbo Monkey
Jun 10, 2002
VA
Originally posted by wannabeabonedoc
I was reading the news this morning only to find out that our great (I use the term loosely) president Bush got his shiz owned while riding a mountain bike downhill. The white house people blamed loose dirt from rainfall. it shows a picture of his face and his chin is all scratched up. I wonder what he rides? Anyway, thought it was funny and worth posting.
hadn't heard that, good to know he's a mtn biker

wannabeabonedoc

Turbo Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Wytheville Virginia
This could mean we could take trail advocacy issues to a higher power if we've got someone on our side. I also found it interesting that his personal doctor happened to be right there with him.

wannabeabonedoc

Turbo Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Wytheville Virginia
i hadnt heard that. I think we should get a petition to enter Bush and Kerry in a XC or DH race and see who would come out on top. Or maybe enter them both in the Red Bull Rampage. i bet Bush would kick Kerry's arse. Kerry seems like an old road biker that yells at cars when they come within 20 feet of him.

shifty S

Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
NWDC...Asheville
i hadnt heard that. I think we should get a petition to enter Bush and Kerry in a XC or DH race and see who would come out on top. Or maybe enter them both in the Red Bull Rampage. i bet Bush would kick Kerry's arse. Kerry seems like an old road biker that yells at cars when they come within 20 feet of him.
:rolleyes:

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
Haha...the thought of them ragdolling at the rampage made me chuckle.

Peete

Turbo Monkey
May 5, 2002
just south of the ATL
Kind of like Lance riding a mountainbike.

If Bush really wanted to connect he should get on a motard.

wannabeabonedoc

Turbo Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Wytheville Virginia
You all crack me up. Didnt know Kerry was a rider. I think it's funny how much politicians try to "reach us kids". I still say Bush would out do kerry in a DH race. At least he knows how to "handle loose dirt"......oh wait

VA2SLOride

Monkey
Nov 12, 2003
San Luis Obispo, CA
Bush vs. Kerry in a dual slalom, but let them ride close enough so that they can push one another. Not like either of them will be going fast enough to worry about anything...

Stiff

Monkey
Sep 24, 2001
Miss Washington DC
wannabeabonedoc said:
You all crack me up. Didnt know Kerry was a rider. I think it's funny how much politicians try to "reach us kids". I still say Bush would out do kerry in a DH race. At least he knows how to "handle loose dirt"......oh wait
Bush would cheat.