Quantcast

Asheville 2004

rideLIKEjehu

Monkey
Jul 11, 2001
495/66/50/29
i'm starting this thread... but i have no real content for you all. so much shizz went down, i can barely remember it all. i'll let ben, russell, etan and fill chime in with all the sweet shots/vid/commentary

3 casualties of the weekend: me, biggins and russell's car. i broke a rib and russell smoked a clutch, i'll let ben fill y'all in with his gory details. --view that thread here (graphic shizz!)--

here's a sweet pic i'm stealing from T-Pirate:

it hurts so good. :D

shifty S

Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
NWDC...Asheville
kickass happenings down here, and i dont leave for another day or so according to the shop.

best part of the trip? corey foot planting a cop cruiser while the cop was talkin to us.

best trick at the comp: either the guy who tried to tailwhip the stair gap, the brakeless bmxer who tried the wallride transfer between the ramps, or the curved wallride to barspin laid down by a few different riders. and the guy that aired about 7' out of the first quarter...yeah and alot more.

i think ill go dirt jumping...

Shortbus

Turbo Monkey
Feb 27, 2002
Stuck in the 80s
Originally posted by rideLIKEjehu

3 casualties of the weekend: me, biggins and russell's car. i broke a rib and russell smoked a clutch, i'll let ben fill y'all in with his gory details.

it hurts so good. :D
Russel already smoked a clutch on that SVT? Didn't he JUST get it :D

Hope you guys heel fast... Looks and sounds painful :(

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
good work corey you finished ahead 50 % of the field! shifty is still sttranded here i think he about bored as hell by now hangin out all day withh a cripple. hiks car should be ready this afternoon however.

remi

Chimp
Jun 19, 2002
VA, in the snow
6th out of 13!!!

Yay~!!!!! for the jehu !!

AWESOME !!!

side note: box drop off will probably be delayed another couple hours ... I'll call you ;)
I'm covered in paint and I have probably dislocated a few vertebraes from sleeping in my car for 2 days ...

but I found a buyer :cool:

Shortbus

Turbo Monkey
Feb 27, 2002
Stuck in the 80s
mira al gringo fabuloso tiene la 6 posicion ya que hace cosas muy bonitas con su bicycleta en la noche :thumb: :D

Congrats maeng. you HT riders are hardcore damit.

rideLIKEjehu

Monkey
Jul 11, 2001
495/66/50/29
Originally posted by remi
I'm covered in paint and I have probably dislocated a few vertebraes from sleeping in my car for 2 days ...

but I found a buyer :cool:
what??? dude, come stay at my house.. we've got a guest bedroom and all the fixins. seriously.

e20114

Chimp
May 19, 2003
Good work corey. I'm stilll working on my computer, but i'll get the video of oyu sorted out soon enough. ALso to all the other delegates from the greater washiongton metropolitan area, we should have a video rendezvous. sometime.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Originally posted by e20114
Good work corey. I'm stilll working on my computer, but i'll get the video of oyu sorted out soon enough. ALso to all the other delegates from the greater washiongton metropolitan area, we should have a video rendezvous. sometime.

yo!whats up etan? you know even though you explained it i still cant figure out your ridemonkey handle. oooh look painkillers:gulp:yummy

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
i got a space on the couch all warmed up for you biggy

hey corey you gonaa let shifty host my crash vid from your site?