Quantcast

Asheville pump track session Friday 4/25

Oct 10, 2007
Pump track session Friday 4/25 from 5:30pm til dark. Located on Lakewood Drive off Kenilworth Road (runs between Biltmore and Tunnel roads in Asheville). Try to park in the alley behind the lot if possible. No facilities.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Pump track session Friday 4/25 from 5:30pm til dark. Located on Lakewood Drive off Kenilworth Road (runs between Biltmore and Tunnel roads in Asheville). Try to park in the alley behind the lot if possible. No facilities.
cool. any new pics of the track? Also which is better, my wife's hardtail (basicly a slalom bike) or my BMX cruiser?

Oct 10, 2007
No new pics with the grass now well in place. 24" cruisers work well. Others also use 24"ers or short 26"ers with front shock.

highrevs

Monkey
Oct 13, 2005
NC
Big thanks to Jeff for having us over. Not to blow his spot up or anything, but what a sick pump track. A group of us have been talking about building one in Greensboro and after seeing Jeff’s I’m very motivated to get on the ball. Me and a bunch of friends were up that way to do a little camping/riding in Pisgah and managed to make it up to Ashville for a bit Friday evening.

Few photos:

I was scolded for taking a couple of runs with out a helmet, so remember to bring you brain bucket if you ever make it by Jeff’s super rad pump track. Remember kids, Safety First!

(Jeff check you PMs)