Quantcast

Ashland cross-country ride anyone?

flailer

Chimp
Aug 5, 2006
S. Oregon
Brilliant idea ~ how about a ride?
:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Starting in Ashland's Lithia Park, ride up the hills on FS, bomb back down the single tracks.

While the snow level allows i'd be into doing the loop (up the hitt side, down catwalk, caterpillar, bti)

Weekdays and Weekends.
Any takers?
(PM's should route to my email)

freeridefool

Monkey
Jun 17, 2006
medford, or
I might be down with that. What kind of bike you planning on riding? My only working bike is my dh bike. But Ill pedal with you as far as I can if your really looking for someone to ride with. Im in ashland everyday for work. Im off around 3:30.

flailer

Chimp
Aug 5, 2006
S. Oregon
Hey, i'm in shape ~ round IS VERY MUCH a "shape" :disgust1:

Hi ya FreeRideFool,
A custom home builder, eh? i'm thinking we met already, but i could be off-base.

i'm the guy on the silver dually, black rims, with all the frame, rims, and shoe logos and crap covered up,, with a Huffy sticker applied over the top (why they sometimes call me captnhuffy).
(i'm the slow guy on the cross-country ride)
If he is riding, you would'a seen me with my buddy on a very small white hard-tail.

Anyway, 3:30 eh? Thatz great timing, really.

i have an ride/event (with my kick-ass bik'n daughter) planned for a couple of weeks out, and wanna get into shape before we go toe-to-toe, so i wanna go often between now and then.

So starting monday i'll be alternating street and dirt rides everyday for the next 2 weeks.

~ Which days i ride dirt is up to you ~

lemme know what werks fer you.