Quantcast

Ashland Mountain Adventures and Sea Otter

Discussion in 'Downhill & Freeride' started by SVC, Mar 28, 2008.

1. SVC

SVC Chimp

Rep/Likes:
    0 / 0
    Saw this posted a couple places - new shuttle service in Ashland Oregon - sounds really cool - but even better was web site has photos and comments on Sea Otter DH course changes for this year

http://www.ashlandmountainadventures.com/index.html

Also heard a helmet cam video may be available as soon as next week.

Please register to disable this ad.

2. Total Heckler

Total Heckler Beer and Bike Enthusiast

Rep/Likes:
    12 / 18
    Nice! I hope it doesn't rain this year for the Sea Otter. That step down looks like it would be a fun addition to the course.

3. SVC

SVC Chimp

Rep/Likes:
    0 / 0
    Actually the step down option has been there for last couple of years - but sketchy and rutted and a log in the landing made it too much for most even in dry conditions. Cleaned up lip and backside means more fun for many - the boost is higher - and pinning the new berm right after and a new double following that is also fun.

4. Total Heckler

Total Heckler Beer and Bike Enthusiast

Rep/Likes:
    12 / 18
    Yeah, I remember last year actually. It was just stupid to try and hit it though. There was the wall ride option I took last year when it was pouring in my race run.

Yeah, that new berm looks nice too. I really hope everything holds up when the day comes to race it.

5. SVC

SVC Chimp

Rep/Likes:
    0 / 0
    continued work going into "weather proofing" as much as reasonable also - course last year held up to / during the rain better than past years some said - it was perfect Sunday morning