Quantcast

Ashlee Simpson booed during Orange Bowl Halftime

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
AHAHAHHA! That was AWESOME! Whoever was running the sound equipment for that show should've been shot...but dear god listening to her was painful...the crowds reaction more than justified watching her, however :D

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
She can't sing and she's attempting to ride on her sister's/avril's coat tails to fame? She sounds like a constipated old woman crapping in a bucket...

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
xbluethunderx said:
AHAHAHHA! That was AWESOME! Whoever was running the sound equipment for that show should've been shot...but dear god listening to her was painful...the crowds reaction more than justified watching her, however :D
Good to hear, she's on my celeb' hate list :dancing:

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
in my opinion, KC was worse than AS. don't get me wrong, they both sucked, a lot...about as much as OU right now, but what the crap was KC attempting to sing? i hope she couldn't hear the band, 'cause she wasn't hitting any pitch. the backup singer...dear god. ah....that was the worst halftime show i've seen.

gschuette

Monkey
Sep 22, 2004
Truck
I think she looks pretty damn good, but Jesus Christ she can not sing. As said above she is just riding her sisters fame.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
It is a shame it wasn't a basesball game and it was Free Bat Night. Nothing like a angry mob with bats.

JSB

Monkey
Apr 8, 2004
Flower Mound, Texas
Yep, I agree, AS is not attractive. KC is only okay if you ask me. I would like to know who set that up. Who would setup a preteen show for a college crowd. I would have rather seen the marching band battle it out.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus

Group Offers Trade-Ins For Ashlee Simpson CD
Associated Press | November 15, 2004

NEW YORK -- Given that it's been blown wide open that Ashlee Simpson lip-synchs, a New York group is offering her fans the chance to try what they feel is "real" music.

HOPE -- Horrified Observers of Pedestrian Entertainment -- are giving people who bought Simpson's album the chance to turn it in for what it calls "one of a higher entertainment quality."

Fans who bring the disc to New York's Knitting Factory can trade it in for one by Elvis Costello, The Ramones, X, Jimmy Page and Robert Plant, Aretha Franklin, Mr. Bungle, Ray Charles, Abe Lincoln Story, Grateful Dead, Neil Hamburger, Joni Mitchell or Brian Wilson.

If you're not in New York, you can still get in on the deal by checking out www.HopeInAmerica.com.

:p

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
holy sh1t. I knew I didn't like her simply because it's pop music, I had never heard anything from her until now..... that was really bad. is she supposed to song off key? maybe that's the style now.....

I think maybe the person that got her the gig must not like her. there is no way you would think she would go over well for that crowd. maybe at the mall for 12 year olds but not at a college ball game.

I'd would so put my penis in her though. :D

Hawkeye

Monkey
Jan 8, 2002
Naperville, IL
Is she trying to steal Kelly Osbournes look? And Millie Vanillie's talent?

I thought her song she was trying to sing last night was sort of a rip off of Gwen Rosedale's (Stephany) new song

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
pnj said:
I'd would so put my penis in her though. :D

yes but the real question here is, would you move it around?

i personally thought that kelly clarkson was waaaaay hotter. Ashlee Simpson moved like she was a slug or something in a trashy slut way that is not the "hot trashy slut" more of the " rode hard hung up wet flabby trashy slut"kind of way.

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
I acatully watched one of her shows, AS somehow has a show like her sister. However JS is actaully hot. Anyways she had to pay someone to find a "new style" of clothing for her, so she wouldn;t look like she was riding on her sisters fame. Urgh I hope she just quits and starts working at mcdonalds. Even thats too much for her.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
JMAC said:
I acatully watched one of her shows, AS somehow has a show like her sister. However JS is actaully hot. Anyways she had to pay someone to find a "new style" of clothing for her, so she wouldn;t look like she was riding on her sisters fame. Urgh I hope she just quits and starts working at mcdonalds. Even thats too much for her.

she wouold use prerecorded stuff for the drive through intercom.

JSB

Monkey
Apr 8, 2004
Flower Mound, Texas
Wasn't AS on 7th heaven or some WB show for a while? Maybe I'm thinking of some one else. I just expect her to go Wawk!!!! Pretty bird, pretty bird. With that nose of hers. I guess that's mean though.

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
narlus said:
the thought of someone who bought an ashley simpson cd getting a neil hamburger cd in exchange is damn funny.
I don;t think anyone who bought he cd deserves to get a neil hamburger cd. They should keep they're AS cd and be forced to listen to it over and over. Stupid ppl