Quantcast

***ask not for whom the bell tolls, GMT***

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
So, I’ll probably repeat this every year, but 14 years ago, I ended up in the hooskow on the Saturday night of the Hill Climb. (I was at a concert at the Village). To say that I was surrounded by the dumbest fucking rednecks is quite an understatement. I got a nickname in there, ‘the professor’. I got sober very shortly after. I consider it quite an achievement.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
WTF were that bunch of marshalls thinking half-way down who thought they could just stop it with outstretched arms?...

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
HBD SkibidiShtles

Work is gonna be bonkers this week. Massive reporting deadline is bottlenecking at my inbox so it’ll take me all day just to figure out what to work on first. By then there will be more emails with more reporting requests.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
The old "gravel" bike (more of a multi-surface adventure touring road bike but that's splitting hairs) may well fit the SIL's boyfriend, and he has also been gravel curious. So she took it home with her after her visit this weekend to see if it'll work for him. That would be about the easiest goll dern bike sale I've ever made.
Apparently, my old bike does fit the SIL's BF, and he's extremely stoked on it. FKNA.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
heyyyyyyy @SkaredShtles hfbd. you should eat tacos. or fine meats. or fine cheeses. or fine pastries. or whatever the eff you want. to celebrate, you know?

/here, went into the office for a bit, home to go for a walk w/wife. prolly go lift w/14yo later. need to work out some two wheel time for later this week, eh?

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
I’m looking at it from the jonkranked POV, which to hate more, the ebike, or the cloggers?
Or I guess to your point, equally?
My hate of the cloggers is greater than the ebike.
I just think an uncontrolled 50lbs moped would do more damage.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
It's 3:45 and I'm still working. There is so much wrong with this, but the shit ain't gonna test itself (yet).

<edit> and the build is broken again. I'm going for a smoke. :drag:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
sad panda is endorsed. don't know whether to like or dislike your post, Nick. good luck with your butthole and that which lies beyond it, Full Trucker

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
Ok, this was fun today. After I got my MRI, I got back to my truck, and the person next to me only left me like 18 inches to get in the truck. There was a dog in the back growling, barking, snarling, etc, being a badass. Well, the window was only cracked open enough for it to get it’s nose out, no chance of teeth. So I entertained myself by booping its nose 6 or 7 times, much to its enragement.
So fun!

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Dude. I have never experienced anything quite like the day before a colonoscopy. Godspeed.

Super ripper g/f exploded herself after 4 days of absolutely crushing the mountains, possible broken humerus, xray tomorrow morning. Heck of a way to end an amazing trip. Sad panda.
#dislike

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
Dude. I have never experienced anything quite like the day before a colonoscopy. Godspeed.

Super ripper g/f exploded herself after 4 days of absolutely crushing the mountains, possible broken humerus, xray tomorrow morning. Heck of a way to end an amazing trip. Sad panda.
oof. Send my regards, I knew she was my soul sister in pain. :eek: