Quantcast

Asparagus

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Which is what, noxious gas?

Or is it like corn....looks the same coming out as it did going in?

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
I have to take a drug test today. Asparagus, Immunity booster pills, and my bright orange filled multi vitamins should make them vomit.

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
One of the more predictable things in the universe is the effect of asparagus. That is all.
Asparagus pee always takes me by surprise ...

whizzz ... ewwww, WTF ... oh yeah, that's me.

SloMoJo

Monkey
Dec 17, 2002
New England
Now, I'm going out on a limb here but ...
A buddy of mine told me a theory about why women really love Asparagus.

And well .. to be honest ... when I'm takin a wizz and I look down ... I think to myself ... "Now, there's one healthy looking Asparagas!" :busted:

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
One of my roommates in college had a long standing goal of eating a ton of asparagus and then getting a bj. I wonder if that ever worked out for him...

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
There is nothing quite like that innocent 3:00 AM wake up trip to that bathroom to remind you that you had asparagus for dinner before bed. Gross and awesome all at the same time.

There were some cool monkeys that posted in this thread.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
There is nothing quite like that innocent 3:00 AM wake up trip to that bathroom to remind you that you had asparagus for dinner before bed. Gross and awesome all at the same time.

I've started to notice (as I get older) that the effect hits sometimes within an hour. It's like friggin' asparagus MAGIC!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY

Heck yes on both accounts. OG in this thread!

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
One of my roommates in college had a long standing goal of eating a ton of asparagus and then getting a bj. I wonder if that ever worked out for him...
a buddy of mine got puked on in the middle of aforementioned act before. she stopped, looked around, looked up at him kinda guilty, and proceeded to finish.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Just remember as Greg Giraldo said if you are having a hooker pee on you ask her if she has had asparagus that day

Last edited: