Quantcast

Ass Beatings.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
We watched this guy beat this drunk guys ass tonight. Most of my coworkers claim they have never got their ass beat. Ever. I find this hard to believe. Nobody always wins...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Those of us who have never lived in Rochester may just have never found ourselves in situations where we may or may not get our asses beat.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Those of us who have never lived in Rochester may just have never found ourselves in situations where we may or may not get our asses beat.
Some of the finest examples of an ass beating I have witnessed have been in Boston. Second place goes to Queens NY. Everyone is phugging Bruce Lee in Flushing....

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I got knocked out a couple times. I learned to fight to win after those. Now I just fight dirty.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
I've been curled up in a ball on the ground with 10 people kicking me before. Never had my nose broke or lost any teeth, so I call it all good. But I've also beat the living **** out of some people who sorely needed it. And that trade off is 100% worth it.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I used to get my ass kicked all the time when I was the short fat kid, then I grew. I administered a few serious beatings after that. Not many people mess with you when you get to 6'1" 240 pounds
This. I went from 5'6", 150 lbs freshman year of hs to 6'2" 200# over that summer before sophmore year. **** changed real fast after that.

I'm a white hot ball of rage.

I pity the foo.
I don't think I've laughed that hard in a long time. Thanks.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
ive never been on either side of a "beating".....but i have never backed down from a situation where either were imminent. ive diffused many an altercation with words only, which to me is the best result. being 6ft, 240lbs and covered in tattoos also helps. that came in handy on new years with a drunk bro dude that was a bit too touchy and aggressive with a girl i was with. i was decently gone by that point, but judging by the looks on the faces of those nearby, i got the point across for him to GTFO quite well.

Last edited:

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I have not been on either end of an ass beating. I would have in high school but I was sort of "protected" (long story). I feel like I am missing out. Anyone want to volunteer for either one?

bean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 16, 2004
Boulder
Never really either.

The closest I've come was getting kicked in the head while I tried to break one up. It was more of a glance and I was fine, but a couple other guys got pissed and beat the hell out of him. They were on the university wrestling team, and from what I could tell, lived for getting in fights. Strange existence.

Last edited:

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
I went to a really rough school outside Philadelphia from sixth through eighth grade. I was the second smallest kid in the class at 4' 7". I averaged 1-3 fights per day, for those three years. I studied Tang Soo Do for about two and a half to three years to learn how to defend myself. Between the ****ty school an Karate class, I have literally been in hundreds of fights.

The owner of the Karate school was an Korean War vet who taught us a combination of martial arts and street fighting. I learned a lot of nasty ways to hurt someone. His idea was to always be aware of your environment and to utilize anything that can be used as a weapon. There is no such thing as a "dirty" fight.

As an adult, I have not been in a fight and would like to keep it that way. But if the need arises, I hope my training comes back to me.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
My Brother reminded me that although I have had my ass beat on several occasions. I have not got the better of anyone... And that I don't know chit, and I am not funny.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
My Brother reminded me that although I have had my ass beat on several occasions. I have not got the better of anyone... And that I don't know chit, and I am not funny.
Disappear ninja-style in a glitter cloud smoke bomb.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
i have heard some absurd first-hand accounts of beatdowns by the boston FSU guys from my brother. no thanks.
I used to go to a lot of hardcore punk shows when I was younger and definitely saw the FSU guys a few times. They are completely nuts! At one show we witnessed an all out brawl between hardcore kids and skinheads (around 15 people on either side).

I've always been more of a pacifist but I've had to step up to help out a friend more than once if they were outnumbered.