Quantcast

At interbike, looking for party

Mr.Bishop

King of Beers
Jun 2, 2009
Montreal
SO - where to go, that is the question?

Me and Aaron the new sales guy, are 12 buds deep.

Fraser went to Cirque Du Soleil.

Who's got tickets for us to NWD10, or a comparable, entertainment option?

ChrisKring

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2002
Grand Haven, MI
Fraser went to Cirque Du Soleil.
WTF? :eek:

Not in Vegas this year but NWD is always a good time. Fox usually hands the tickets out at interbike.

If that doesn't work out, it's Wednesday so go over to Pure. Make sure your drunk before you get there since nothing is less than $10. If you need another one, go out to the "bathroom", sit down at a machine and wait for a waitress to ask if you need anything. Tip her a buck or something for your free drink and go back into the club.

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
WTF? :eek:

Not in Vegas this year but NWD is always a good time. Fox usually hands the tickets out at interbike.

If that doesn't work out, it's Wednesday so go over to Pure. Make sure your drunk before you get there since nothing is less than $10. If you need another one, go out to the "bathroom", sit down at a machine and wait for a waitress to ask if you need anything. Tip her a buck or something for your free drink and go back into the club.
i can tell you been the vegas a few times lol.

i know race face is having a gnarly VIP party, they emailed me pics of the pad its pretty redic. try and find where that is, canadanaians are pretty crazy.