Quantcast

At the exchange the other day....

and was buying a Powerbar. There was some other big dude in front of me. At one point he turned around and said "Hey, how's it going."

It was about this time I realized the guy in front of me was

LOU FERRIGNO.

:D :D Cool beans. Got to talk with him a few minutes. No he did not turn green and break sh!t or anything like that. :)

Originally posted by I Are Baboon
SWEET! Where was that? I personally would have started kicking his ass.....just for fun.
Was in Norfolk. He and Roland Kickinger (yeah I met him too...not as big as used to be, but still huge) were at the Marine Exchange at the CINCLANTFLT Compound a week or two ago. I went in to buy a Powerbar, completely unaware that they were there, and then when he said "Hey" I noticed them. Was taken aback for a second but recovered.

And he would have started kicking your ass for even MORE fun. :D

Mocha

Monkey
Jun 14, 2002
Vancouver Island
Originally posted by fourgivn1
and was buying a Powerbar. There was some other big dude in front of me. At one point he turned around and said "Hey, how's it going."

It was about this time I realized the guy in front of me was

LOU FERRIGNO.

:D :D Cool beans. Got to talk with him a few minutes. No he did not turn green and break sh!t or anything like that. :)
I met him in a mall in Toronto, when I was young. He seemed like a nice guy.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
I met Lou Reed from the Velvet Underground when he made his comeback in the mid 80's. I am short. He is shorter and wore sunglass. All he said was yeah. I asked him is Jane was still a clerk.

Are we debating anything here?

PXs are a waste of my TAX dollars. The Hulk can well afford to shop elsewhere. You too bunny man. I don't think my tax dollars should subsidize your snacking habbits.

Sorry. Some one had to say it.

Originally posted by Serial Midget
Are we debating anything here?

PXs are a waste of my TAX dollars. The Hulk can well afford to shop elsewhere. You too bunny man. I don't think my tax dollars should subsidize your snacking habbits.

For one, no we're not debating anything here. *L*

For another, I pay the same price for a Powerbar in a PX that I'd pay in a regular store. The ONLY difference (and for a Powerbar, it's not a big difference) is that we don't pay taxes on it. I don't think it is my snacking habits that are wasting the tax dollars of the United States, and, subsequently, driving up the federal defecit.

Although if I snack more they might. :D

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
For another, I pay the same price for a Powerbar in a PX that I'd pay in a regular store.
That sort of sucks. I'm bored and Zonic Man turned all warm and cuddly at that other place. You were my last hope for a stir.

ummbikes

Don't mess with the Santas
Apr 16, 2002
Napavine, Warshington

Your tax dollars DO NOT AT ALL support the Exchanges on bases. They are fully self supporting, and any profit realized goes to base recreation and welfare programs...Shesh what did they teach in Civics in Aberedeen, hayseed!:rolleyes:

Sorry, Mig' I'm feeling testy because I'm sick, and besides your the only one left to argue with...:monkey:

That sort of sucks. I'm bored and Zonic Man turned all warm and cuddly at that other place. You were my last hope for a stir.
Oh I'm sorry to let you down, Serial. :( :D

ZONIC MAN turned warm and cuddly? You have got to be kidding me. That's like Toshi turning into a pentecostal Christian. :p :rolleyes:

Thanks for the backup ummbikes. I realized that after I posted but I hadn't thought about it in a long time. HEY.....Serial Midget wants an argument, ummbikes gave it to him. :D A match made in heaven. There ya go. :)

ummbikes

Don't mess with the Santas
Apr 16, 2002
Napavine, Warshington

HEY.....Serial Midget wants an argument, ummbikes gave it to him. :D A match made in heaven. There ya go. :)
Or hell:devil: !

Ya, it's pretty sad when I have to pick a fight with my buddy

I usually agree with you, DT, and fluff isn't fighting it out on this issue.

We need a Lincoln Douglas type debate, where sides are assigned and we have to argue which ever we get...That would keep things hopping...

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Ain't NOBODY gonna hug ME. I want to make that clear right now.
Ahhh fourgivn1 u always cry about not fitting in. I say b.s.! Let's all just get together for a good ole fashioned ridemonkey style internet group hug. C'mere Leo you too! Don't be bashful c'mon!

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Originally posted by Skookum
Ahhh fourgivn1 u always cry about not fitting in. I say b.s.! Let's all just get together for a good ole fashioned ridemonkey style internet group hug. C'mere Leo you too! Don't be bashful c'mon!
I think this calls for a giant can of Whoop Ass... run bunny man - RUN!

T

Tenaciousle0

Originally posted by Skookum
thanks, but no thanks. I save my hugs for the the ladies:evil:

SpasticJack

Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
The Pentagon "oversights" a trillion (yes, that's with 12 zeroes) dollars and you're worried about Powerbars at the PX? You need to rearrange your priorities.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Originally posted by SpasticJack
The Pentagon "oversights" a trillion (yes, that's with 12 zeroes) dollars and you're worried about Powerbars at the PX? You need to rearrange your priorities.
Yes, but the devil is in the details... you came to this party late. It was a joke. Normally I would let TenaciousLe0 take care of the late-comers but his mommy has already put him to bed. :D