Quantcast

Atherton Project - eps 6

- seb

Turbo Monkey
Apr 10, 2002
UK
Have answered my own questions with google. The band is Swollen Members, the track I'm thinking of is Watch This (the one on the video is Pressure).

- seb

Turbo Monkey
Apr 10, 2002
UK
I know I am old, clueless and irrelevant but I love this stuff. Music and all.
The atherton project? Me too. Are there any other team vlogs that are worth watching? Never looked at the yeti/specialized/santacruz stuff - I'm thinking they wont be as personal as the AP?

- seb

Turbo Monkey
Apr 10, 2002
UK
Yeah, I think a lot of people don't get his sense of humour. That plus he is a bit arrogant, but that's not an uncommon trait in competitve sportspeople.

UiUiUiUi

Turbo Monkey
Feb 2, 2003
Berlin, Germany
Yeah, I think a lot of people don't get his sense of humour. That plus he is a bit arrogant, but that's not an uncommon trait in competitve sportspeople.

no i like his humor the arrogance thing isnt the problem either i can't pin point it to a certain trait its just... maybe because he's english ;) :D :rofl:

- seb

Turbo Monkey
Apr 10, 2002
UK
I'm a fan of entourage, and despite having watched the episode in question, I've no idea what he's talking about :D

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
why does everyone use Swollen Members music in the mtb videos??
Because they are in every Match Stick Productions movie ever (probably not true, but I like generalizations, they make life simple).

On a similar note I once went to a ski movie premier where Swollen was performing after the screening. Half the audience was a bunch of skiers who probably don't own a Swollen album. The other half was Swollen fans who could give a **** less about some white guys on skis spinning around in the air and jumping off of cliffs.

The Swollen fans just looked confused for an hour then started chanting for Swollen Members before the movie even finished. Good stuff. :rofl:

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
I'm a fan of entourage, and despite having watched the episode in question, I've no idea what he's talking about :D
whats it like watching a show about stoners, while being stoned?

Anyways, In the last episode Eric's new client has that new pilot show, the chick Eric is bangin at his house is checking out the show...she says "I hate your character guy" and Eric asks "why?"...she replies with "I don't know, I just hate him".

(relates to the fact that the guy in here says he hates Gee for no apparent reason...)

- seb

Turbo Monkey
Apr 10, 2002
UK
I met him after the race in Maribor last year, seemed a pretty cool guy. Tried to buy him a beer but couldn't get served at the bar (as in it was really busy, not that I didn't have ID or something!) and I think in the end he got served first and bought one for me, result! :D