Quantcast

Atom lab customer service

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Post up on facebook. They do really well responding to facebook posts. I received great service from Mike in the past, I hope that hasn't changed. He hooked me up with a bunch of parts for my US-made Atomic flats.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
Post up on facebook. They do really well responding to facebook posts. I received great service from Mike in the past, I hope that hasn't changed. He hooked me up with a bunch of parts for my US-made Atomic flats.
i did this and got a response very fast and he tracked down some NOS parts for my Aircorp pedals. a++ for his CS.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
i did this and got a response very fast and he tracked down some NOS parts for my Aircorp pedals. a++ for his CS.
I dug through my emails looking for the number that I used, and since I didn't know anything about the pedals at the time, he helped me identify them, diagnose the problem, pick out replacement parts, then sent them all for under 20 bucks. I have a bag of pins somewhere that's at least a pound in weight, since they no longer used american sized pins.

I'm a big fan of Mike, wherever he goes....wish he had more time at corsair before it changed hands again.

Aug 25, 2011
West Milford, NJ, 'MERICA
Ya, can't get in contact with mike
Emailed, and got an auto reply that mike would no longer be with day to day operations of Atomlab
Phone number doesn't work

Thanks all for trying. Still no reply on facebook either!