Quantcast

AtomLab Forx

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
I posted this and deleted the post on Cru Jones Thread (sorry for the thread jack), so i'll create a fresh thread....

Any thoughs on this fork, i would like to test it out but i have not read any real life reviews or even say any "real peoples" build with this fork....

If i get it the fork will be used on a 26" bike and no extreme HUCKs will be done on it... Just Curious....

Dirtjumper999

Turbo Monkey
Feb 13, 2005
Charlotte, NC
Yea, I get curious about that every time I see it in our distributor catalogs. But the fact that no one is going to spend money on it when a little more cash can get you an argyle or something, makes me forget about it.

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
this must be the least purchased fork, as i cannot find anyone with this fork, even on pinkbike.... i found one:

But that's the guy who rides for AtomLab right?

I guess it isn't worth it at all.....

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
I have a first generation Atomlab fork sitting in my shop. I put it on and tried it on my little ramp and couldn't get used to it. Felt real weird. The post should be either here or on mtbr with a search.

The ones in the picture are the newest ones and for all I know they could be tons better. It seems production was swapped to the US and it looks like the disk tabs were removed. Overall the fork looks much cleaner. Atomlab said they would take back the 1st generation after my fork but that was the middle of last year so who knows.

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
A friend of mine broke several of the first generation versions. But, like Don said, the new versions are supposed to be a lot better. They look better at least.