Jun 4, 2007
NJ
i think we need to work this out with some phill collins drum solos

i heard rumors that they have been in the strip club for 2 months

Defenestrated

Turbo Monkey
Mar 28, 2007
Earth
as far as I know, Atomlab have always been terrible to deal with direct. I remember when the bushings were blowing up in their older aircorp pedals and It took me 3 months to get some god damn replacement parts....

atomic97

Chimp
Jul 8, 2004
Santa Clarita, California
Joel, Mike here from Atomlab. Sorry for any confusion on your order. No one is lying to you, but I understand how pissed you are for not getting your stuff yet. When we received e-mails and phone calls from you, they were forwarded to Andrew at the webstore. Apparently he has been trying to e-mail you and says that his e-mails are not going through. I'm not sure if it is your spam blocker or what. I'm not sure why he did not immediately call you when the e-mails came back and I apologize.

I too have been frustrated with some of the customer service issues we've had lately. We have been understaffed with the loss of our customer service agent last month and we have had backorder issues with our webstore software. We're working hard to fix these issues. We have just hired Hacksaw to do customer service calls and are days away from going live with a new webstore that will not take any backorders. All orders will ship in 24 hours and it will have automated tracking.

I will figure out what we can do to try to make this up to you when I call tomorrow.

Castle

Turbo Monkey
Jun 10, 2002
VA
in Mike's defense, I direct ordered a hub from him 36h s.s. aircorp to be specific, he was out of the states in Japan I believe it was and he sourced a 36h aircorp s.s. for me from them (japan atomlab offices) while he was out of the states, because they don't stock the 36h at Atomlab here. Long story short, he was replying to emails when he was out of the states and not only that had the hub to me really quickly with no problems. I had great customer service from them thus far.

Good help is hard to find. Good Luck Mike. Maybe get more hands on with stuff Mike, people like when you reply to them and so on, especially being the owner.

joelalamo45

Monkey
Jun 25, 2007
Idaho Springs, Colorado
Ok update...

Mike from Atomlab called me and explained what was going on and it seems to be some sort of communication mixup internally. He gave me the low-down and assured me I'd be taken care of. After actually getting some communication I feel much better about the situation.

Thanks for the call Mike.

WaveDude

Chimp
Sep 7, 2001
TX
Customer: Hey, uh, I'm calling about my order. It's been a week and I haven't heard anything and I can't ride until I get my parts.

WCH: Listen up dillhole. We'll send the parts as soon as we get them. How about instead of sitting around whining you get a shovel and go dig some kick azz trails?

Customer: :shocked:

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
Customer: I ordered my parts a week ago, and haven't recieved them.

WCH: You'll get your parts when i feel like it. Now go get me a chiken sandwich, and some waffle fries. FOR FREE!!! Me and Bovice bout to run train on your as$ biatch!!!

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Customer: Hey, uh, I'm calling about my order. It's been a week and I haven't heard anything and I can't ride until I get my parts.

WCH: Listen up dillhole. We'll send the parts as soon as we get them. How about instead of sitting around whining you get a shovel and go dig some kick azz trails?

Customer: :shocked:

WCH: You'll get your parts when i feel like it. Now go get me a chiken sandwich, and some waffle fries. FOR FREE!!! Me and Bovice bout to run train on your as$ biatch!!!
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

RayB

Monkey
Jan 31, 2008
Seattle

99% of the kids here have no CLUE what that's from.

But for the 1% of us that have seen the videos.... pure comedy.

dust4life

Chimp
May 1, 2008
Southwest CT
just talked to mike, got a sweet setup for an awesome price

maybe theres something up with the atomlab employees, but El Presidente definitely has his **** together, very confidence inspiring.

cant wait for my wheel :D

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
in the age of the interwebz and instant gratification of blurting out what ever is on your mind... Customer service has been put on allert! This thread shows some of the breakdowns of technology, and communication, and I am glad all parties are now happy.

We are greatful for the opertunity to have a message board like this where we can get responses by the companies themselves to issues we (as consumers) may have!

Who knows threads like this may shed some light on CS issues that may be overlooked by companies in the past!

thanks for the dialog folks!