Quantcast

atomlab trailpimp frame

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
aznfreerdr08 said:
what do you mean by pit bike?
Pit bikes are little 16" wheel bmx bikes. Made for pedaling around in sandy pits at bmx races.

That atom lab felt miniscule to me. Really short with a high BB. I didn't like it at all. But I'm also a mtb/dh kind of guy. I'm sure a lot of folks really dig it.

My buddy sold his and got a black market though.

ufdff15

Monkey
Apr 13, 2004
Central Massachusetts
a frind of mine has one and he has managed to break off the disk tabs while dirt jumps and the set screws for the tensioner have also broken off. But i guess he likes it

aznfreerdr08

Monkey
Aug 26, 2004
Concord, CA
ufdff15 said:
a frind of mine has one and he has managed to break off the disk tabs while dirt jumps and the set screws for the tensioner have also broken off. But i guess he likes it
that sucks. im still looking at frames, probably will end up with a black market

scurban

Turbo Monkey
Jul 11, 2004
SC
some atomlab parts are great, other are no good. I'd go with black market, over the trailpimp.

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
A friend of mine around here had one. Apparently he broke the disc tabs off, bent the dropouts and crumpled, yes, crumpled, the downtube. I think he only had it for a few months, I mean he goes HUGE (probably one of the best riders in Colorado Springs) but he was very surprised at how quickly and easily he destroyed it.