Quantcast

atreyu

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
Anybody know who this band is? i met Big Dan's dad on the gondola coming down from snowboarding at heavenly in tahoe sunday.
i dont know anything about the band but the 13yo girl that was also on the gondola was pretty excited about it.

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
Good hardcore band they are amazing live. The kids at hot topic don't listen to hard enough music to like them. I saw them live a month or so ago and it was a pretty damn good live show.

Jekyll800

Chimp
Jan 12, 2002
Connecticut
Awful live, they played with Funeral for a Freind a while back. Not worth buying a cd, just check out their purevolume page or something.

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
Jekyll800 said:
Awful live, they played with Funeral for a Freind a while back. Not worth buying a cd, just check out their purevolume page or something.

Say whaaaa? I thought they put on a good show but the drummer's mic wasnt up enough so it kinda sounded bad. They were better then TBS for sure though. I didn't get to see funeral for a friend which sucked because they were hte main band i was there for, the singer had a jaw infection that swelled up apparently.

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
suck.

"a 13 year old girl was pretty excited..."
that should tell you something about them.
up there with lincon park......

amateur

Turbo Monkey
Apr 18, 2002
Orange County
weman788 said:
Now he knows what hes talking about, also add soilwork, atreyu is sorta girly
Atreyu is recently girly. I saw them back in the day at Hogue Barmichaels. Decent live, but if you're mentioning soilwork, you have to add In Flames and The Hope Conspiracy.