Quantcast

attentioin brad!

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
your inbox is full, figured id let ya know!
Yea the website :monkey:sends you a email too .
Some friends came over last night and we watched Very Bad Santa the best Christmas movie ever , so I wasent lurking around the web.

PM box is now empty :clapping:

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
thas a funny movie
Berine Mach to midget
"I'll go smooth things over with Chepeska and you take him to the car "

Midget responds
"How am I supposed to move him to the car I'm 3ft tall A-hole "

Mack responds
" Always asking for special practices "

Midget retorts
"Sketch it out Davenchi I weight 89lbs "

Mack questions previous statement
"What'd you call me small fry "

Midget retaliates
"I called you a ginny homo from the 16th century to dumb F"

grom-dom

Turbo Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
Chapel Thrill
im 13 brad, my parents dont really know. thats how i slipped all 3 american pies, eurotrip, girl next door and some othe crap past em. its great

Looking for the 10mm travel kit?
i wish. actually something is bent and i'm concerned about what marz will say because it's a modded fork. if i insert the axle on the disc side, i have to push the opposite leg back to get the holes to line up. it seems to ride straight, i just noticed it while i took the wheel off to replace a couple of broken spoke nipples...

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
i wish. actually something is bent and i'm concerned about what marz will say because it's a modded fork. if i insert the axle on the disc side, i have to push the opposite leg back to get the holes to line up. it seems to ride straight, i just noticed it while i took the wheel off to replace a couple of broken spoke nipples...
Weren't there some crooked 66s floating around this year?

I guess you would have noticed it when new though......

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
it's a dope fork. my bike also weighs half as much as the rest of my friends bikes with no strength given up...
Mike
Hey PM me here or on MTBR or just give me a call on my celly today. Your totally fine as for your fork marz should warrently it , I also have your parts box here and I can easily toos in some new lower legs or corwn assembly so your set NO WORRIES !!
NEM PRO got you covered !

ufdff15

Monkey
Apr 13, 2004
Central Massachusetts
yeah for NemPro! Marzocchi covered my Z1 sport after the rebound got stuck in the slow setting(not fun for dj's)

Brad is your website going to be a real website or just going to stay the blog type?

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
yeah for NemPro! Marzocchi covered my Z1 sport after the rebound got stuck in the slow setting(not fun for dj's)

Brad is your website going to be a real website or just going to stay the blog type?
It's going to be a real website sometime , I have been wrighting the content for the past few weeks , but I also got busy building SecretAgents for chistmas delivery .