Quantcast

attention all southeast monkies!!!!!!!

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
i need to start a list of bike shops in your area. I need the name and contact info/owner and whatnot.

jon cross

Monkey
Jan 27, 2004
Banner Elk, NC
Boone Bike and touring- on 321 by Blockbuster
Magic Cycles, also in Boone, don't know the addy though
Hampton Trails, Hampton TN right off 321 1/4 mile off 19E in Hampton
that's all I got

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
well iahve a deal worked out with Rm. i am trying to get prizes donated for the monkey gathering in april. for all of the bike shops that donate i am starting a thread with each of them listed, their contact info and shop logo as well as brands that they carry or whatever. RM is gonna make the thread sticky so it will always be at the top of the southeast forum. Its basically free advertizing. This way travelling monkies can look and see who the local shops are and it provides much needed free advertising for local bike shops. gimme some of them florida shops.

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
In my opinion Greenville only has two worth mentioning but as more agressive riders, we are a minority in town.

Great Escape is the best one in town
Gusto Cycles is pretty good too, Wade Hampton blvd

Some others:

Sunshine Cycles
Sunrift Adventures is a cool shop but I haven't been there forever
Some other called Caroline Cycling or something.

zod

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
G-County, NC
Yea, no crap. I might get him to give up a bottle cage or a bell.........anything over $4 will be pushing it though :dead:

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
all of the prizes will need to be sent to me to gather. If someone is going to get ahold of their shop and try to get prizes then you will need to send me shop logos, contact info and any information they would like displayed to my work e-mail. Also if the shop is hesitant or a tightwad remind him that this is FREE advertising. the thread will be stickyand always at the top of the south east forum. We travel a lot and having a thread of nothing but shops in the southeast will be very useful.