Quantcast

Attention Graphic Artists

drkenan

anti-dentite
Oct 1, 2006
west asheville
There seems to be a lot of Graphic Artist types on this forum. Is there a site that you would recommend where I could have a bunch of different freelance graphic artists bid on my project? Thanks for your help.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
I doubt a graphic design forum would look kindly on somebody trying to get them to low ball each other.

Post the project and your budget on Craig's List.

drkenan

anti-dentite
Oct 1, 2006
west asheville
I wasn't thinking about a forum but more of a site where I could get quotes from different people or companies. I'm not trying to get anyone to "low ball" others.

For instance, there is a website printindustry.com where I can submit my project specs and have tons of different printers send me quotes. That's all I'm looking for - not being cheap, just looking for a quality graphic artist...jeez.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
There are over 5000 working artists and craftsmen in in Western NC. Surely you can find a local graphic artist.

No offense dude, but not being able to find a graphic artist in Asheville is like not being able to find a thong in a strip club.

drkenan

anti-dentite
Oct 1, 2006
west asheville
There are over 5000 working artists and craftsmen in in Western NC. Surely you can find a local graphic artist.

No offense dude, but not being able to find a graphic artist in Asheville is like not being able to find a thong in a strip club.
Good call. I know we're a hot bed for the liberal arts but I figure I'd see what was available online as well. Couldnt' hurt.

Good idea about the student as well. I actually know the internship coordinator at UNCA.