Quantcast

Attention Karpiel Armageddon fans!!!!!

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
MaxDamageDA said:
HIS NOT CONTACTING ME, WHYYYYYY!

I paid him fully - check my ebay feedback, ask guys who im dealing with here on forum

HE DIDNT TELL ME ABOUT ANY MORE CASH - NEVER! That was really no problem for me to send some more.

I dont want his money, I NEED THE BIKE!

I know youre not his mother man, youre just the only one that he responds to, cuz he dont answers my mails, and never told anything about more cash, why he told me that he will ship the bike for sure at 28th february and didnt tell anything about cash? WHY?

ANd about boxing, thats not my specification but usps requirements - everyone before him didnt have problems with proper packaging.

And i see nothing bad in you - you helped me, thank you!

And once again about the cash, maybe he really wants this 3% ( ? ) fee that paypal charge. Yes... thats really a reason not to ship the bike for 4 months...

I will pay him whatever he wants just to get this bike here besides i know i dont owe him any money
Tell you what. I just sent him an email with a link to this thread and then called him telling him to read this because I'm sick of being the middle man. I'm assuming he'll check this at some point.

I don't know when the last time you emailed him was but if I sent a thousand dollars overseas and wasn't satisfied with the communication, I'd be emailing the seller about every day trying to find out what's up. If you're just sitting around waiting for him to get in touch with you, I can understand the problem. Reach out, touch someone........and tell them yourself to send your bike.

Ask him what else you need to send him.

I'm through.

MaxDamageDA

Monkey
Jan 20, 2006
Poland
Man, i was just worried about Karl when i listened to the story with house flooded - you know. Accidents happen.

Please if you can - gimme his phone number , and once again thank you for all your help!

And whats the difference if youre sending 10 mails or 100 if he dont replies to any...

vicious

Monkey
Aug 7, 2005
5280'
I'm selling an Apoc (turned into Army by taking out dual shock and replacing with Avy DHS) if anyone is interested.

\PM me.