Quantcast

Attention: Stolen Bike

NateH

Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
Luke Stobels Turner was stolen from exit 38 sunday afternoon at 12:30 by two rednecks in a light brown mid 80's early 90's Chevy small truck (possibly an s-10)
The truck has large primer spots. Lukes bike is an 04' Turner. It is black with orange and grey sticker kit. It has orange downhill zone stickers on the down tubes. Fork is an 03' boxxer world cup, shock is a custom fox dhx with remote resivour. It has gold hadley hubs. If anyone see's it, please right down the license plate number of the vehicle and call downhill zone.

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
That really sucks! I hope you find those sons of Bit*!'s!!!!!!!! Hopefully Luke has insurance that will cover his loss!

Freak

Aug 15, 2001
Redmond, Washington
That really blows about Luke's bike.....so did he leave his bike out somewhere or something? Like leave it on the back of a vehicle while he shuttled someone?

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
all I know is that it wasn't far from where Luke lived. The person that found it called the DHZ and let them know they found the bike in a field I guess. Sounds kinda weird to me??? :confused:

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
bibs said:
thus my THEORY of mom covering her sons ass!! follow her hometo the culprit! Happens all the time on the Rockford files!!! :nuts:
I think I saw that episode. I wonder if the bike was found on cement blocks.