Quantcast

Attention Walla Walla Riders !

BuddhaRoadkill

I suck at Tool
Feb 15, 2004
Chintimini Bog
My roomates are off over in your territory doing fish surveys for OSU and just came back for a weekend of r&r. They are working closely with the Walla Walla Forestry Dept and gave me some interesting news. Apparently ya'll got some insane stunt madness going on. [I'm :drool: at what I'm hearing] Whoever is responsible needs to step up and contact the forest service. If no one does they will be forced to tear it all down. Several of the forest rangers ride themselves and don't want to see it go, they just need someone to get the ball rolling to make it all legal. Kinda like Post Canyon or Blackrock. I'm sorry, I don't have anymore information than that. For all I know, ya'll got it going already. But if not, step up or your going to lose it. Pass the word, local bike shops, the whole nine.

I've never been there and am just relaying info.
Somewhere around trail 3222 I think.
Best of luck to ya'll.

i actually used to ride in the area when i went to whitman a few years ago. i called the guys i had an idea had something to do with it(which they did) and hopefully they got to talking to the FS as needed. and yeah there is some riding out there and some damn skilled riders. if you want to hook up with some good riders check at the bike barn. they will show you whats up if you are cool and will show you the bmx track if not :)