Quantcast

Attn Anyone looking into Helmet Cams

Fat Whacker

Chimp
Aug 2, 2005
I would just like to put the warning out there for anyone who is looking to purchase a helmet cam. I purchased a camera and LANC remote from bulletcam.com. I originally put my order in for the package on July 14th. I never received any confirmation for my purchase until July 20th. At that time I had to re-submit my order as they say they never got it, even though I got an order confirmation through emil. After numerous emails, they finally got back to me on July 27th. Finally on Aug3rd, my camera was shipped. After about another week, I finally got the package in the mail. Upon opening it I found the LANC remote that I purchased and been charged for has been backordered. A note added in said it should be in within a week. After numerous emails from 2 different email accounts (as I found out alot of their customers emails were getting "junked" as spam) and after a phone call to the company I finally got an email back on Aug 29th asking what type of camcorder I use ans that they have to order the remote from Sweden. How could they have told me it was on backorder if they didn't even know what type of remote to send? So after 2 more days, I emails back again checking in the status as they still haven't even said if they can get the remote.
So again after no responce at all (even though they said "We will get right back to you as per the status of the remotes) I call again on Sep 9th. This time leaving a less than plesant message. In the message I specifically requested any sort of contact on Monday to let me know the status. Funny no call. It is now Sept 12th and have not heard from these chumps since Aug 31st. I leave another message to contact me to give me status. We'll see what happens.

The biggest thing that frustrates me is that if somthing is legit backordered, just tell me and I will wait. But when you don't even know the status its just damn frustrating.
At this point I am going to send 1 email and 1 phone message a day until I get some contact. Kinda like Shawsank Redemption. They can only ignor a guy for so long right?

Bottom line...DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM BULLETCAM.COM

grundy

Chimp
Oct 18, 2004
sounds like you used a credit card for this order. if that's the case, I would contact your credit card company and have them reverse the charges for any merchandise that you have not received, and then do business with another company. you've clearly made every effort to make this work, and are not receiving a decent response from the vendor. the credit card company should be on your side.

grundy said:
sounds like you used a credit card for this order. if that's the case, I would contact your credit card company and have them reverse the charges for any merchandise that you have not received, and then do business with another company. you've clearly made every effort to make this work, and are not receiving a decent response from the vendor. the credit card company should be on your side.
Hell yeah...do it! Do it! Do it now!