Quantcast

ATTN: banche,stoneysnake and dink

Racer-X

Monkey
Oct 16, 2004
SNOWSHOE
Hope they didn't think they'd get rid of me for too long.

What's the deal with this team next year?...I think we need to get started on gettin sh*t together.

The new V10 is the way to go! :thumb:

SDH

I'm normal
Oct 2, 2001
Northern Va.
For the right price or the right amount of beer you maybe abale to convince a "experienced" team manager to help you out. lol

BTW, yes, you should be getting your stuff together most deadlines end in and around Dec.

First piece of advice is free......................

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
Turner DHR is what you boys will be on i guarantee. Milby will kill everyone on the team if he has to just so he can be on one i think.

Racer-X

Monkey
Oct 16, 2004
SNOWSHOE
mobius said:
Turner DHR is what you boys will be on i guarantee. Milby will kill everyone on the team if he has to just so he can be on one i think.

i won't be.

i don't think he,or anyone else,likes a bike enough to kill someone Andrew.the new turners are trash anyways.

how's G-Town treatin' ya?

Gunther

Chimp
Oct 6, 2004
I might be able to get you guy's some pro deals. That's if Filz wants to do a DH race team next yaer. How about M3's for everybody?

Gunt

stoneysnake

Monkey
May 24, 2002
easy living, wv
hell yeah cool gunt, what up? didn't get to see you all year man with all the drama and stuff. hope you got to do some good riding this year.
and oh yeah i likes m3's and i likes to race and i likes pro deals. i think those other cats like these things too.

Racer-X

Monkey
Oct 16, 2004
SNOWSHOE
stoneysnake said:
hell yeah cool gunt, what up? didn't get to see you all year man with all the drama and stuff. hope you got to do some good riding this year.
and oh yeah i likes m3's and i likes to race and i likes pro deals. i think those other cats like these things too.

i likes free she-ut.

well....i REALLY had my eye set on the new Raleigh DH Steed,but i guess i could settle for an m3?

what does everyone else think? raleigh v. m3? i'll be back soon,i'm gonna start a thread and see what everyone else thinks.

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
Mmmmm M3 sounds sxexy. Yeah i dont like turners after my cough mishap in moab with mr dbr.

GMU is fine i havent ridden much lately been partying to much but after the new year ill probably be riding lots of street and what not.

BTW racer x who are u?

Racer-X

Monkey
Oct 16, 2004
SNOWSHOE
Castle said:
I heard he hung out with Michael Jackson so it must be true

what's wrong with that!? he's a very nice,caring,gentle,and moles - oops.i've said to much.

to answer your question Mobius...i am

*whooooooooosh* *drum-roll* RACER-X!!