Quantcast

ATTN: DH Girlie

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
Pau11y said:
On a slightly different note, did any of youz see Yearbook, or atleast the preview teaser? That movie looks ROUDY!

Edit: and talk about falling... that guy towards the end of the trailer took a beater to end all beaters... I think this link will get you part way there. Find the clip for Yearbook

http://sports.freecaster.com/playmovie.php?req=174_1_243_0_0_aaaaf
I watched all those trailers this weekend cuz i was bored. Yearbook was definitely THE best one on there. Absolutely crazy!!!! :drool: :D

Pau11y

Turbo Monkey
COmtbiker12 said:
I watched all those trailers this weekend cuz i was bored. Yearbook was definitely THE best one on there. Absolutely crazy!!!! :drool: :D
The best shots in my opinion were those ones of the guys doing the floaty spins w/ the mountains in the background. Absolutely stunning cinematography. It looked so good it almost looked CG.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Pau11y said:
The best shots in my opinion were those ones of the guys doing the floaty spins w/ the mountains in the background. Absolutely stunning cinematography. It looked so good it almost looked CG.
Check the couple powder sequences in the trailer called "Sinners" here:

http://www.bhandf.com/2004/theatre.html

Their old trailer actually had *better* powder sequences, so I really wanna see the whole video......

<boing>

-S.S.-

Pau11y

Turbo Monkey
SkaredShtles said:
Check the couple powder sequences in the trailer called "Sinners" here:

http://www.bhandf.com/2004/theatre.html

Their old trailer actually had *better* powder sequences, so I really wanna see the whole video......

<boing>

-S.S.-
YEAH! Remember I was telling you abou the first Sun after Steamboat opened? It was deeper than the shot from the 2nd 1/2 of the trailer. I want at least 2 more of those days!

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
SkaredShtles said:
You keep that damn sunshine out there. Got it?? We don't want it. :angry:

-S.S.-

Edit: It was Sunday late, dammit. :eviltongu
yeah...that was probably about the time I was wrappin up my last run and boarding down to the bar for my first Superbowl beer and shot! :thumb: Wasn't too sunny on Sunday...just Saturday...my nose got a tad pink!

Pau11y

Turbo Monkey
Yo, SS, apparently the snow report was WAAAAAY off. From what co-workers said about what's up there, it's 14"+ standing, boiling up to the chest when moving! Woo hoo, maybe tomorrow. I'm still too sick to go up yet.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Pau11y said:
Yo, SS, apparently the snow report was WAAAAAY off. From what co-workers said about what's up there, it's 14"+ standing, boiling up to the chest when moving! Woo hoo, maybe tomorrow. I'm still too sick to go up yet.
That's the Boat for ya.

"Well, we got 5" at the Summit officially this morning, but it's skiing a bit deeper than that......" :D :thumb:

-S.S.-