Quantcast

ATTN: Diablo Riders.....

Why do you feel its necessary and mandatory to congregate RIGHT AT THE TOP OF THE LIFT????/ I mean, seriously???

There are enough selfish douche bags in the world why do WE as MTB'ers and DH'ers feel the need to be selfish one way sons of biotches!!!

Simple solution: MOVE YOUR ASSES about 60 feet further down the hill.

You'll still have access to ALL the trails!!!

/rant

TheTruth

Turbo Monkey
Jun 15, 2009
I'm waving. Can you see me now?
Why do you feel its necessary and mandatory to congregate RIGHT AT THE TOP OF THE LIFT????/ I mean, seriously???

There are enough selfish douche bags in the world why do WE as MTB'ers and DH'ers feel the need to be selfish one way sons of biotches!!!

Simple solution: MOVE YOUR ASSES about 60 feet further down the hill.

You'll still have access to ALL the trails!!!

/rant
Don't walk into our congregation!

Iridemtb

Turbo Monkey
Feb 2, 2007
why do you feel its necessary and mandatory to congregate right at the top of the lift????/ i mean, seriously???

There are enough selfish douche bags in the world why do we as mtb'ers and dh'ers feel the need to be selfish one way sons of biotches!!!

Simple solution: Move your asses about 60 feet further down the hill.

You'll still have access to all the trails!!!

/rant
gay rant.

Iridemtb

Turbo Monkey
Feb 2, 2007
They (I am not one to take part in this) don't get that in the way. It is not that hard to pedal past people.

Next time you see a kid with a yellow tld helmet I dare you to tell him to move.
Listen....I'm not a kid.....I'm a grown man. I understand the concept of being a decent guy and moving out of peoples way. and not being a douche by trying to look cool and hang out with your boys and be a tough guy.

I am also the least bit afraid of tween and his boys and I loooove internet tough guys!!

If you really want to throw that challenge out just be careful though. You truly don't know who's who.

So I guess my rant fell on deaf ears, and that's ok. But everytime I see the flock of skidiots on top blocking up the lift area I take note and when i see your silly ass lying along the trail or in need of mechanical help.....I ride by you giggling.
Remember pay it forward and every good turn deserves another, You never know when being a nice human will work in your favor.........or against it

this is probably the last you'll hear of this from me.

Keep typin tough guy!!! I truly love the E-threats!!!!

Iridemtb

Turbo Monkey
Feb 2, 2007
So I guess my rant fell on deaf ears, and that's ok. But everytime I see the flock of skidiots on top blocking up the lift area I take note and when i see your silly ass lying along the trail or in need of mechanical help.....I ride by you giggling.
Remember pay it forward and every good turn deserves another, You never know when being a nice human will work in your favor.........or against it
Pretty effe'd up buddy. The injury part.

captainspauldin

intrigued by a pole
May 14, 2007
Jersey Shore
Dude, there are A LOT worse areas to hang out. For example: 2nd to last table top on Upper Dominion, or in the middle of any trail(seen it on way too many trails to list). NOT like you're going to crash into the guys hanging out when you're coming off the lift..

EDIT: However, I do hate it when I hafta push my through a crowd of guys just hanging out at the top of the lift, at least move off to the side so people can get thru..

Last edited:

jcaramia

Monkey
Oct 28, 2007
Clifton, NJ
LOL relax buddy it was supposed to be a joke....

Listen....I'm not a kid.....I'm a grown man. I understand the concept of being a decent guy and moving out of peoples way. and not being a douche by trying to look cool and hang out with your boys and be a tough guy.

I am also the least bit afraid of tween and his boys and I loooove internet tough guys!!

If you really want to throw that challenge out just be careful though. You truly don't know who's who.

Zaphoid

Chimp
Aug 8, 2007

So, i'm sensing your a bit of a bitch, I understand why you would be so mad

It's pedal bikes dude you can calm down now

ebarker9

Monkey
Oct 2, 2007
Dude, there are A LOT worse areas to hang out. For example: 2nd to last table top on Upper Dominion, or in the middle of any trail(seen it on way too many trails to list). NOT like you're going to crash into the guys hanging out when you're coming off the lift..

EDIT: However, I do hate it when I hafta push my through a crowd of guys just hanging out at the top of the lift, at least move off to the side so people can get thru..
Add the outlet of Upper Greenhorn by the entrance to Chute de Satchum to that list.

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
A Simple "Excuse Me, coming through", would have sufficed....

Not sure what he means by "hanging out"... but i usually get off the lift and stay there for less than 5 minutes tops deciding/debating what trails to hit or waiting for my other friends to come off the lift....

I think bringing this unnecessary stress upon yourself in this thread wasn't worth it.

Last edited:

TheTruth

Turbo Monkey
Jun 15, 2009
I'm waving. Can you see me now?

It seems as if you came to the internet to start an e-fight with such an antagonistic post. Are you just frustrated that you still ride some sh!t box 2003 specialized fsr with a monster t? And when you say you ride by giggling, it is probably because some amateur like you have his tioga big seat angled all the way up so it makes the bumps more enjoyable.

It seems as if you came to the internet to start an e-fight with such an antagonistic post. Are you just frustrated that you still ride some sh!t box 2003 specialized fsr with a monster t? And when you say you ride by giggling, it is probably because some amateur like you have his tioga big seat angled all the way up so it makes the bumps more enjoyable.
Bwahahahahahahaa

you found me out. Actually......I leave the seat completely off.....because as stated previously I'm " such a bitch" ahahaha

I'm totally relaxed and was just venting to the ethos, and since I'm not a mod I couldn't lock the thread.

I'm actually very easy to get a long with and I ride to ride, Not to be a showoff or a pro or whatever,

and what I meant by "hanging out" was: a group of like 5-10 or more just loitering right there as soon as you come off the lift just ****ting the breeze.

I get it. But.......the point i was attempting to make while e-ranting( and you're right....I did come off antagonistic...but that is also in the readers head because there is NO intonation on the message boards....so......) was that a little common courtesy goes a long way and if you'd simply move down the hill to say, in front of the little shacks there, and wait. everyone would be a lot happier. and I am relaxed and this is zero stress......afterall it's the internet.

and to Jcaramia........I wasn't calling you out, but I, admittedly, failed to see the joke. my bad

so if you see me on 2003 spec fsr with the monster and NO seat......stop me and say hello or not.either way I'm having a great day.

/post

edited to add.......I'm actually not the kind of person to just ride by an injured riders. I have on way to numerous to occasions to count, stopped and rendered care. i was heated and attempting to make a point about reckless behavior coming back to bite you in the arse!

Last edited:

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
I think this happens when people have ridden there too much and can find what trail to ride and forget there are other mountains to ride :weee:

mtnbiker49

Monkey
Jul 12, 2009
Milford, PA
Honestly Cracked, you do have a good point about people hanging out at the top of the lift. There is plenty of room to mingle near the picnic table and by the shed. Though, the way you came on here and posted this out of nowhere, was quite uncalled for. Not the way you want to go about to try and fix something.

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
i just have not been motivated with driving anywhere else, u know... with family obligations and work, i can only just pull diablo this year....

i missed all the great events this year.. Claymore, Wyndham... etc.... those were money making opportunities i passed up on this year due to other obligations... but we always have next year.... and i plan on hitting all the N.E. mountain sparingly!

quickneonrt

Turbo Monkey
Apr 8, 2003
Staten Island NY
highland is just too far 5hr drive as opposed to a 1 1/2hr drive.
as for cracked you are truly a jerk off, i am just sayin. ride past and giggle at some one who is hurt??? wow maybe find another place to ride