Quantcast

attn: ridemonkets

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
It'd probably serve you better in the longrun if you could find Cookmonkey.com or Laundryape.net

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
Does she ride at all? if so send her to the mudhunnies forum. There's plenty going on in there to get her motivated to rip it up. We've got quite the collection of rippin chicks around here lately.

Tame Ape

BUY HOPE!!!!!!!
Mar 4, 2003
NYC
Graphics said:
REALLY? too bad for you!!! My tree is ripe with large coconuts! :D ;) :evil:
Oh, I get it. You're a chick. You have breasts. Sweet.

Have you even posted a pic yet?

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
<------trying very hard not to contribute to the degradation of this thread.

And yes, don't send her to the Lounge, if anything the Mudhunnies forum seems like an atmostphere much more conducive to lighting the proverbial riding fire under a girl's saddle than here. Also check for women's group rides and such in her area... sometimes just having a few other mudhunnies to talk to/ride with live is all it takes! Good luck!

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
kidwoo said:
Hey look at me I have balls!!

Just sayin.

Getting your girlfriend on this site is bad. Have you seen that robdomaiisnwiii guy? There's a reason chicks leave here.
you seem to be liking the rob jokes lately.

dirtydirtysouf said:
how do i get my GF intrested enuff to get on this site and learn more about her bike and the joy of biking
I'm new to biking myself. I hit this site occasionally in the vain hope I will learn something worthwhile...hasn't happened yet, but you guys certainly can be entertaining.

Every time I go out on a trail all you helpful young guys try to point my geriatic ass back to civilization. That's why I refuse to actually ride the bike in front of anyone.

So - when she rides, can she keep up or do you ride off and leave her?? If she took up riding to spend time with you (typical female mistake IMO) then hanging with her a little more on rides might make it more fun for her (and less fun for you, but hey, it's a compromise)

As I get to be a better rider (or a less bad rider) I have more fun. Might work out that way for your gf as well.

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
CrankyOleBroad said:
Every time I go out on a trail all you helpful young guys try to point my geriatic ass back to civilization.
I say...kick them youngsters to the curb and ride over em!! :evil: :evil: