Quantcast

attn stevew (and western NC record junkies)

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
ASHEVILLE SOUND SWAP!!!
Sunday, FEB 17th @ the GREY EAGLE
FREE TO THE PUBLIC!

Harvest Records & Tomentosa Records present ASHEVILLE SOUND SWAP, a record fair featuring dealers from all over the southeast, set for Sunday, February 17th here in Asheville at the Grey Eagle Music Hall.

Admission is FREE, and will entitle the public to peruse dozens of tables in a venue full of the finest vinyl, cd's, dvd, zines & posters there are to offer, including any and all genres of music. "Tablers" will include record stores from all over the region (Charlotte, Atlanta, Boone, Greenville, etc.), the finest & most well-respected record dealers in the southeast (Whitney! Greg! Rob! Jay Nations!), & then also everyday joe schmoes like the rest of us, just trying to unload some of their collection that they've been hauling all over the place. Vinyl is heavy, you know?

From 11am to 5pm, come enjoy your music hunting while WPVM 103.5FM DJs provide a fabulously eclectic soundtrack. The bar and in-house cajun restaurant will be open as well, so there's absolutely no better way to spend a cold (possibly wet) Sunday in February.

Outrageous!

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Jesus.

I haven't been to one in at least 20 years.

I didn't think these things still happened.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
i've bought a bunch of things from Tomentosa, and their prices are *hugely* reasonable. they could easily get twice or more the amount via ebay for some of the used/rate things they sell.