Quantcast

Attn Stoney98: Another goofy Hayer* cut name... meet the "frollett"

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
The most common emo haircut is jet-black dyed hair sloped to cover, or partially cover, one of the eyes (usually the right eye). This is known as a frollett (frontal Mullet)); however, it's also referred to as an "emo comb-over," because the way the hair sweeps from the back of the head looks like the way an old man would grow a patch of comb-over hair to hide a bald spot.

*Hayer is a registered trademark of dh_girlie Enterprizes MMV All Rights Reserved

SilentJ

trail builder
Jun 17, 2002
Calgary AB
dh girlie said:
Anyway, a dude came into my office yesterday with the classic faux-hawk...it looked rigoddamndiculous.
Saw a guy wearing a pink short sleeved shirt with 'popped' collar and a faux-hawk on Sunday. I pointed it out to my GF:
Me: "Hey! Look at fruit-boy over there!"
GF: "Ghey"
GF: "You should go over and kick him in the c**t" :D

My GF rules. :love:

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
SilentJ said:
Saw a guy wearing a pink short sleeved shirt with 'popped' collar and a faux-hawk on Sunday. I pointed it out to my GF:
Me: "Hey! Look at fruit-boy over there!"
GF: "Ghey"
GF: "You should go over and kick him in the c**t" :D

My GF rules. :love:
I think I saw that guy in the theatre the other night... I was wondering what guy in their right mind would wear a pink shirt with white cuffs and collar...

bikenweed

Turbo Monkey
Oct 21, 2004
Los Osos
It's the latest trend to have a faux hawk, mullet, or just super greasy hair here in spain. This morning, in conversation class, our teacher spent twenty minutes talking about how fashionable the current mullet is. Going out at night means you'll nothing but mullets with grease where the business should be, and a nasty party out back. Yuck.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Tenchiro said:
I think I saw that guy in the theatre the other night... I was wondering what guy in their right mind would wear a pink shirt with white cuffs and collar...
I dunno...but I was in Macy's...and there was this guy buying a stack of girly colored polos...pink, yellow, orange...anyway, he was chattin up the kid that worked there...asking him where he went to school, did he play sports...I was like jeez...why bring more attention to yourself by hitting on the underage cashier! And the kid actually said to the guy...man...you don't see a lot of guys buying shirts in THESE colors...I almost died laughing...I wanted to say...it's cuz he's metro...he's gay but has not yet admitted it...

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
dh girlie said:
I dunno...but I was in Macy's...and there was this guy buying a stack of girly colored polos...pink, yellow, orange...anyway, he was chattin up the kid that worked there...asking him where he went to school, did he play sports...I was like jeez...why bring more attention to yourself by hitting on the underage cashier! And the kid actually said to the guy...man...you don't see a lot of guys buying shirts in THESE colors...I almost died laughing...I wanted to say...it's cuz he's metro...he's gay but has not yet admitted it...
You finally met Stoney in person. That's cool.

riderx

Monkey
Aug 14, 2001
Fredrock
stoney98 said:
I'm bored of the faux now, it's becoming a spikey rockabilly thing now.
Translation:
All of the middle school kids were making fun of me so I'm doing this until my hair grows out.