Quantcast

$aturday GMT yadruta$

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Haha...wifey was going through my emails for something last night, turned to me all indignant and was like "what the hell is Fatty-Strippers.com?"
I couldn't stop laughing....

KenW449

Thanos did nothing wrong
Jun 13, 2017
Floating down the whiskey river...
Its 68 degree out. Its cold! Finally bought a roofrack for my car. Tired of deforming the room with the foam blocks everytime I need to transport my watercraft. Plus I got a storage rack that holds 2 kayaks and 2 windboards/ SUPs. Moving up in the world.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Rode on supper slippery roots and roxx with two buddies. Almost ate shit big time when lost front wheel in 5" deep mud trap in a fast, flat & narrow corner but somehow I survived. Came home unscathed after 10 exhausting miles only to pull muscle in neck when removing shoes.
#gettingoldsucks

not Massachusetts erotics...
FTFY. Our rocks are sexy time!

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Ruth came in 3rd in the California Dressage Championships at FEI Prix St George's yesterday. This morning she completes at the same level in the United States Dressage Federation Region 7 Championships.

Beautiful horse.

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
Ruth came in 3rd in the California Dressage Championships at FEI Prix St George's yesterday. This morning she completes at the same level in the United States Dressage Federation Region 7 Championships.

Congrats! Do you know ******* ******? shes a dressage rider.

Last edited:

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Yesterday’s casual bike ride turned into 23 miles with 4K feet of climbing and route finding in an unfamiliar land. Made it out and ate all the food. Still hungry now in fact. Mayhaps it’s time to get out of bed and eat.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Got one run in at Vail then they closed the mountain due to a fire.

Proceeded to log the third all time slowest ascent of Saddle Ridge. Lee’s Way Down was fun. Planning on shuttling it tomorrow afternoon.

KenW449

Thanos did nothing wrong
Jun 13, 2017
Floating down the whiskey river...
Building a bunkie board for my bed. Dont like what's local, dont want to wait for an order for something that's still not exactly what I want.
$150 for a split bunkie board is right on par with anything I could buy.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
i am sure the beartooth scenic highway is fucking amazing....just not at night....in zero visability....with buffalo on it.....