Quantcast

ATV's on my property...

Dick

Dick Dick
Apr 19, 2019
I dont know why, but I cant help myself on reviving this dinosaur. Not sure how I found it either, but either way....

I have enjoyed first bikes, (with pedals), then dirtbikes, then a bit of ATVs and now a mix of all. I am disgusted by trespassers, hate the mess they leave and general disregard for what belongs to someone else.

I have accidentally found myself on private property on dirtbikes, led from public property/legal trails. I have been welcomed onto those lands with a double barrel. I have also been in my private back yard and been approached by a father and son through the woods looking for a cemetery. Had I not been spitting firewood I would have heard them....they were trespassing but formerly informed nonetheless.

But, what you morons promote is childish, and the fundamental problem with our country. Dont know how to deal with a problem like a man, be confrontational and civil at the same time. Just like every mess I have to deal with left by a millennial/premadonna/cumstain on the sheets, who knows nothing but how to feel tough by attacking others. Much like the far left agenda.

I also affiliate myself with other northern "rednecks", because I like to do anything not prohibited by law and fun at the same time.

And so, I leave you all with what I showed up with. About 6 hours short of a hangover, some sweet atvs and dirtbikes, and some damn peace and quite, earned es such.

Regards,
Dick

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

This is at least the second time this thread has been necro-bumped by some raging clown. WTF?
I dont know why, but I cant help myself on reviving this dinosaur. Not sure how I found it either, but either way....

I have enjoyed first bikes, (with pedals), then dirtbikes, then a bit of ATVs and now a mix of all. I am disgusted by trespassers, hate the mess they leave and general disregard for what belongs to someone else.

I have accidentally found myself on private property on dirtbikes, led from public property/legal trails. I have been welcomed onto those lands with a double barrel. I have also been in my private back yard and been approached by a father and son through the woods looking for a cemetery. Had I not been spitting firewood I would have heard them....they were trespassing but formerly informed nonetheless.

But, what you morons promote is childish, and the fundamental problem with our country. Dont know how to deal with a problem like a man, be confrontational and civil at the same time. Just like every mess I have to deal with left by a millennial/premadonna/cumstain on the sheets, who knows nothing but how to feel tough by attacking others. Much like the far left agenda.

I also affiliate myself with other northern "rednecks", because I like to do anything not prohibited by law and fun at the same time.

And so, I leave you all with what I showed up with. About 6 hours short of a hangover, some sweet atvs and dirtbikes, and some damn peace and quite, earned es such.

Regards,
Dick
Not just a clever name, eh?

Edit:
Has anyone else ever gotten a custom title with only one post before? :rofl:

Last edited:

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Are you still available to chat? I have the same isssue and it’s u
Tunes my forest of 3 1/2 acres into a war zone. The time is running out for this forest and creek. I need advise from someone who successfully ( or lessons from unsuccessfully) handles this problem
@antimony is currently serving a 25 year prison sentence for multiple homicides stemming from this. @stosh took her up on her offer, and she took one for the team.

That's just how we roll around here on the Monkey.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
We moved almost 2 years ago now. The guy who was riding his quad on my property isn't riding on earth anymore. As a staunch Trump fan he didn't survive the plague. Found out when the realtor was calling asking me for a subdivision map.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
We moved almost 2 years ago now. The guy who was riding his quad on my property isn't riding on earth anymore. As a staunch Trump fan he didn't survive the plague. Found out when the realtor was calling asking me for a subdivision map.
Follow up and closure like this is something we rarely see around these parts.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
The "plague". @antimony works in mysterious ways.