Quantcast

Atwilight Ride

splat

Nam I am
SO tonight Went out for a ride with CP, IF_Rider, Berkshire_rider and Quo_fan , it was an awesome night and was great for riding .

Here we did a Little work on armouring this up to make it ridable , it is now , and never really used to be.

Here is IF_rider riding it.

Quo_fan says Hello Ground !

Its beggining to get dark as CP hucks

Lights are on , but you really can't tell here as CP crosses the bridge.

IF_rider gets a bit of air off of the fire wall, and we started to kick up some dust!!!

we actually ran into a 2nd group of riders out there , and is a sampling of a them and us , lights every where !

IF_rider riding down a rock face .

CP Riding a Bigger section of the same rock , but he thinks hes about to die in this photo but he handled it quite well.

and Fianally Berkshire_rider making an attempt on the rock Brdge.

tonyhawk

bikerag.com whore
Sep 21, 2003
CT
splat said:
That is not the one you think it is ! That one is like twice as big as the one you are thinking !
I think I know which one that is, and yeah it is big - nice job CP.

Wish I could make it up for the ride Monday, but my boss took the day off before I could :mumble:

C.P.

Monkey
Jan 18, 2004
SouthEastern Massachusetts
It was actually well lit with all concerned watching (4 lights lighting the area like a stadium)...and it was my first time rollin' that one. It really shoot's you out at the bottom - cant imagine doing it without the tranny!

Oh yeah this is our little exchange just after both IF & I rolled the smaller roller...

IF_rider: enthusiastically " Chris - did you see that stump at the bottm you nearly missed?!!"

Me under panic stricken breath..."no, man, I was busy trying to save my life"...that - followed by good laugh had by all... Lot'sa fun last night...

berkshire_rider

Growler
Feb 5, 2003
The Blackstone Valley
Skookum said:
That chute is fatty! The guy did it for the first time in the dark? big balls or brainless.... You make the call! :p
Might be better in the dark. Hides the potential carnage at the bottom better. There's a BIG maple tree that's only about 8 ft past the tranny that could do significant damage on a bad line.

berkshire_rider

Growler
Feb 5, 2003
The Blackstone Valley
mack said:
How comes Splat's pictures never show when I open this thread with Firefox? :confused:
Just Splat's or are there other's? He puts the pics on his own site and links to them. Go to Tools>Options>Web Features and make sure "for the originating web site only" is NOT checked.