Quantcast

Auburn 18th or 19th

marcm

Monkey
Jun 15, 2002
Elk Grove (sacramento)
I was wondering if anyone had the chance to ride auburn on friday or saturday. If so how was the mud?? if is not to bad i am down to go up for a few runs later today or monday presidents day..

Marc.

madcatjunkie

Chimp
Jan 21, 2007
im guessing around 10 or eleven . no later than that . we have a trailer than can hold like 4 or 5 bikes , and my mom'll be shuttling us to the top . ill be riding a demo 8 and my freind will be riding an ironhorse . well be meeting at the trailhead , ill give you a specific time when my freind gets back from camping later tonight . but im pretty sure i was right on the times . as far as getting some more folks , that sounds great .
keep me posted .
Evan,

marcm

Monkey
Jun 15, 2002
Elk Grove (sacramento)
I can get 1 or 2 for sure but if there is not room its cool i have my truck that holds 5 bikes.

i ride a blue giant glory and i should have a giant faith with me.

what trail head are you wanting to meet at.

there will be some mud for sure on lowerlake but tunnel is most likely to be cool.

madcatjunkie

Chimp
Jan 21, 2007
i forget the name.. its the one you see coming up the road to lake clementine . with the 3 boulders and the 2 trails , one leading up and one leading down . you know where im talking about right ? if you dont then we could just meet at the confluence
Evan,

madcatjunkie

Chimp
Jan 21, 2007
unfortunately i wont be able to ride tomorrow . im sorry i cant make it but my freind isnt able to go and i bent my disk rotor this afternoon dirt jumping .
Evan