Quantcast

Auburn Anyone?

J_B

Monkey
Sep 20, 2004
In My '09 WRX STI
So I haven't been on my DH bike for awhile as I have been putting miles on the trail bike and road bike.

Anyone hitting up Auburn this Tuesday or Wednesday? I could do Thursday but it would have to be early as I have to be at work by 1:30pm.

ServeEm

Turbo Monkey
Feb 21, 2006
SacTown
Can't do mid week rides this week but if you like I can ride next week. I have the week off so an early ride I can do.

marcm

Monkey
Jun 15, 2002
Elk Grove (sacramento)
JB Me and Jay will be up there this thursday early like 8 or 9 i assume to beat the heat.

going to hit most of the trails Jay has not rode his DH in a long time so he will want to ride anything.

anyone else want to go..... we have two trucks for shuttles.

J_B

Monkey
Sep 20, 2004
In My '09 WRX STI
marcm said:
JB Me and Jay will be up there this thursday early like 8 or 9 i assume to beat the heat.

going to hit most of the trails Jay has not rode his DH in a long time so he will want to ride anything.

anyone else want to go..... we have two trucks for shuttles.
I shuttled today and it was not exactly cool out there. Kinda hot but I managed to do a few.

I talked to Bones yesterday at the shop and he mentioned something about it but I figured it was going to be a later in the day thing. I am not in for sure but will call Bones in the morning to confirm.

He mentioned that Ellsworth didn't do anything for him when he sent his frame back......and people have asked me why I don't like Ellsworth's :dead:

marcm

Monkey
Jun 15, 2002
Elk Grove (sacramento)
for sure ellsworth is crap. I mean they gave him a headset....like that makes up for a bad head tube.

Hey Jav me and bones are going up to auburn this sunday after he gets off of work so around 5:30pm or so.

you should come out.

I could not ride today i got called into work sucked..

late

J_B

Monkey
Sep 20, 2004
In My '09 WRX STI
marcm said:
for sure ellsworth is crap. I mean they gave him a headset....like that makes up for a bad head tube.

Hey Jav me and bones are going up to auburn this sunday after he gets off of work so around 5:30pm or so.

you should come out.

I could not ride today i got called into work sucked..

late
A friggin headset.....wow.

I'll be up in Arcata at the races. I was offered a new shift but it's graveyards as opposed to swing shift, which I'm currently on. I'll have Fri, Sat and Sun off though so it might be a good idea.

I'll catch you next time bro.