Quantcast

Auburn Anyone?

Mar 10, 2005
Santa Cruz/Sacramento, Ca
I'll be showing up at the confluence at around 8. Look for a minivan and two guys -- one blue Kona coiler and one Black Transistion DirtBag.

As of now, we've only got two people in our group Not enough to shuttle, so unless we see anyone else out who's willing to shuttle, we'll be riding up and down tunnel trail.

PS: I have work in folsom at 12:30, so I'll probably be gone by eleven or so.

J_B

Monkey
Sep 20, 2004
In My '09 WRX STI
I'd be in if I wasn't sick with the flu. I usually ride when I'm sick but I guess I'm getting double f'd for all those times I rode sick.

Nice riding with you and nice meeting you last weekend Trout.

TROUT

Chimp
Sep 9, 2006
ELK GROVE
Yea JB hope you get better. nice ridin with ya

im havin some truck problems at the moment so ill be a lil late.:disgust1: see ya there. black cuervo deemax wheels. not hard to miss

TROUT

Chimp
Sep 9, 2006
ELK GROVE
nice ridin with ya guys this mornin.let me know when ya hit up the bay. ill be down. anyone up for sunday shuttles???? anyone?

TROUT

Chimp
Sep 9, 2006
ELK GROVE
well if it doesnt rain then ill be down. one of my bros just got a new bike so well have another rider. maybe hit the cool side?:biggrin: . Yea whats the stuff in pacifica like? DH or single track? jumps? drops? what? spill it!:biggrin:

Mar 10, 2005
Santa Cruz/Sacramento, Ca
Pacifica is awesome if you've only really been riding in the valley. Then again, just riding somewhere else is awesome if you've been stuck in the valley for a while.

They've got a gnarly DH trail called Crack. It's at the top of a climb (like the one up to tunnel), so I've usually been to tired to hit it up myself, but I hear it's pretty bamf. Right below crack is a DH trail called mile. It's a nice singletrack run down some sort of ridgeline. After that, you can roll straight onto a trail called boyscout. It's got a few jumps and is mostly a fun trail. There is some other stuff out there, but it takes too much effort to type. Check out the alloutprodux site. I think they used to have some boyscout/pacifica footy up there.

Yeah. I can't ride this sunday. I'm feeling pretty ****ty from a cold and, to be honest, I'm spending most of saturday night camping out for a Nintendo Wii. I'll be sleeping most of sunday.

But connundrum might be down -- Joey, call Kyle and see if he'd be down. He might enjoy some shuttling. You need to riiiiiide.

TROUT

Chimp
Sep 9, 2006
ELK GROVE
Ohh hell yea Im ready to do some riding! :banana: Busy Sunday so gonna have to go Friday and Sat.
bought time. holy crap!:biggrin:
Pacifica is awesome if you've only really been riding in the valley. Then again, just riding somewhere else is awesome if you've been stuck in the valley for a while.

They've got a gnarly DH trail called Crack. It's at the top of a climb (like the one up to tunnel), so I've usually been to tired to hit it up myself, but I hear it's pretty bamf. Right below crack is a DH trail called mile. It's a nice singletrack run down some sort of ridgeline. After that, you can roll straight onto a trail called boyscout. It's got a few jumps and is mostly a fun trail. There is some other stuff out there, but it takes too much effort to type. Check out the alloutprodux site. I think they used to have some boyscout/pacifica footy up there.
yea that sounds pretty cool. half to hit that up some time.

TROUT

Chimp
Sep 9, 2006
ELK GROVE
well im off to hit the cool side since plans didnt happen for pacifica. if your up in auburn look for a black cuervo on yellow wheels. later!