Quantcast

auburn dj directios

D

dukesoftahoe

what up guys iam an idiot and misplaced my directions to the auburn dj's. so if any one would be kindly enough to send them to me again that would be much appreciated.

thanks,
Kris

dfinn

Turbo Monkey
Jul 24, 2003
SL, UT
no directions for you but I have a quick question of my own. is there some smaller jumps here as well for someone to get started on. i'd like to try and hit some djs but i'm kind of a puss and I need to start out on smaller stuff and build up my comfort level.

D

dukesoftahoe

any good or bad place to park? if i remember right theres a gate or fence that i parked next to last time.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
hotcarl said:
Something is wierd with that map. The star is in the right spot but the railroad tracks look like they're in the wrong place.

I was down there yesterday and everything is in pretty decent shape. Some grass is growing on some of the landings making them a little hard to see but the newer stuff at the bottom is nice. Just don't overshoot them, the landings are a little steep.

Hey dukesoftahoe, check your pms

Heath Sherratt

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2004
In a healthy tension
So I hear, and the bmxers are not friendly. I need to learm dh trails in Auburn. Any body down to introduce a newb to the area? I just moved to Citrus heights 6 weeks ago and I have been on one trail and it was easily ridden on a hardtail. I want to ride the goodness that is Auburn and the goodness that is DH. Anybody help a Monkey out?

Yeti DHer

I post here but I'm still better than you
Sep 7, 2001
The Foothills
If you live in CH, go to the bmx track. It's open everyday but sundays but it's a lot of fun and it's free. It's past hazel on greenback towards folsom. Turn right at the strawberry patch (the only one in the area) and drive down and you will see it on your right. It's called Pecan Park.

mtbikermark

Monkey
Oct 26, 2004
Jackson, CA
Yeti DHer said:
If you live in CH, go to the bmx track. It's open everyday but sundays but it's a lot of fun and it's free. It's past hazel on greenback towards folsom. Turn right at the strawberry patch (the only one in the area) and drive down and you will see it on your right. It's called Pecan Park.
the road it's on is actually called Pecan so you can't miss it. Another landmark to look for in addition to the strawberry patch is the Orbit gas station on the right just before you turn (Its the building with this big funky roof line).

I ride there most mondays. I am either on a blue heckler or my 24" cruiser.