Quantcast

Auburn People? Last minute. Friday 12/8

Heath Sherratt

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2004
In a healthy tension
9 am shuttles. Trout, Ryan, New head and myself will be shuttling tomorrow for a bit. Look for two beater trucks and a civic. JB, morethan jake? If you can roll let me know so I don't have to drive my civic...see you up there. H:monkey:

J_B

Monkey
Sep 20, 2004
In My '09 WRX STI
Bummer. Sorry, I missed this. I took yesterday off for a doctor's appointment and I came in today. It don't matter anyways, as I am getting rid of my current DH bike and won't have one until my new Morewood.

I guess I could've driven.....

I would shuttle the trail bike but that just doesn't seem right.

TROUT

Chimp
Sep 9, 2006
ELK GROVE
yea i rode today. glad i did now that the rain is here. nice riding with ya heath as always. i dont know about sunday, ive got a hardtail to test ride:monkey:

Heath Sherratt

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2004
In a healthy tension
I'm down for Sunday if it's not pouring. JB, we shuttled trail bikes on the dh trails yesterday and I had some of the best rides I have ever had!! Surprise surprise. It's crazy what you can do on these short travel bikes if the geo is right and the new suspension. I felt like my run on Eastside yesterday was the best run i have evr had there!? on my Prophet. Crazy. Let's ride Sunday if we can, and JB if you still have Mondays off lets set something up. Trout, I'm glad we get to ride regular now. Lets do something this week. HIt me up with your schedule. H

J_B

Monkey
Sep 20, 2004
In My '09 WRX STI
I'm down for Sunday if it's not pouring. JB, we shuttled trail bikes on the dh trails yesterday and I had some of the best rides I have ever had!! Surprise surprise. It's crazy what you can do on these short travel bikes if the geo is right and the new suspension. I felt like my run on Eastside yesterday was the best run i have evr had there!? on my Prophet. Crazy. Let's ride Sunday if we can, and JB if you still have Mondays off lets set something up. Trout, I'm glad we get to ride regular now. Lets do something this week. HIt me up with your schedule. H
That's what I get for not checking the NorCal board and just doing a quick check of the DH and Lounge boards.

H,

I'm still off on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. I'm not riding today as I am going to attempt to finish shopping for my wife.