Quantcast

Auburn Ride Tomarrow

TROUT

Chimp
Sep 9, 2006
ELK GROVE
Should be up there by 10:30 11am. its too cold in the mornin' latley so ill let it warm up a bit. been awhile since ive been up there. between rain and building trails. anyone else down? Heath I know you got church, Mike wanna make a trip to look for your camera and ride a little? JB ,Ryan anyone?

marcm

Monkey
Jun 15, 2002
Elk Grove (sacramento)
Trout, Do you want to ride on This Monday? me and a few guys are going up around 11 or so. Remember i live in Elk Grove so you can roll up with me if you want.

Late.
Marc

ServeEm

Turbo Monkey
Feb 21, 2006
SacTown
Sold it bro. Will be rocking the Morewood Izimu DH w/Marzocchi ROCO World Cup rear shock and Boxxer World Cup fork.

How you been??

Been doing pretty good, haven't been able to ride on dirt lately. Don't have any time with the daylight time issue. Been wanting to hit up McClellan tho :twitch:

Congrats on the Morewood move, good stuff.

TROUT

Chimp
Sep 9, 2006
ELK GROVE
Well guys, I didnt even make it up there on sunday. hungover:imstupid: so hopefully if the rain stays away me and one other guy should be there on friday. sorry marc, i hella forgot about this thread till ryan reminded me today. so ill check back before then. Joey Reed Ryan Marc Myke, whoever else whats to go, shoot a pm.

J_B

Monkey
Sep 20, 2004
In My '09 WRX STI
Been doing pretty good, haven't been able to ride on dirt lately. Don't have any time with the daylight time issue. Been wanting to hit up McClellan tho :twitch:

Congrats on the Morewood move, good stuff.
Bummer about not getting to hit the dirt. I've been sick with a cold. You know how it is......the little ones get it and then you get it.

I've been trying to put in some miles for the upcoming XC series out in Granite Bay but I've gotten little to almost none. I've been doing some running but that's about it.

Thanks about the Morewood move. They are super easy to work with and definately try to help you out.

I haven't gotten that 'You're just a peeon grassroots rider and should kiss our ass' attitude like I've experienced from someone else.

I've been keeping you in mind when I'm on McClellan Park. I forget where the stuff is so I need to take a camera and flick some stuff for ya.

Heath Sherratt

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2004
In a healthy tension
Broke some bones in the back again, the vertebrae that were broken apparently compressed again but instead of them breaking, the ribs that were attached fractured at the point of contact with the vertebrae... if that makes any sense. It's not so bad but just took me out again. Another 4 weeks...So what have you learned Heath? Don't ride other peoples bikes...ever, ever, ever. Not even on your local cyclocross trails. Bah!

J_B

Monkey
Sep 20, 2004
In My '09 WRX STI
Broke some bones in the back again, the vertebrae that were broken apparently compressed again but instead of them breaking, the ribs that were attached fractured at the point of contact with the vertebrae... if that makes any sense. It's not so bad but just took me out again. Another 4 weeks...So what have you learned Heath? Don't ride other peoples bikes...ever, ever, ever. Not even on your local cyclocross trails. Bah!
Bummer!!

Heath Sherratt

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2004
In a healthy tension
Dude. It's so crazy saying, I broke my back again and it being a casual thing, like I broke my arm or I sprained my wrist. I always thought when I was a kid that breaking your back or your neck would just end your life as you knew it you know? Perspective is a crazy thing. along with experience.

ServeEm

Turbo Monkey
Feb 21, 2006
SacTown
Damn Heath, I know it might not be as bad as it sounds but damn. Don't know how old you are but wouldn't this turn into some serious arthritis in the later years?

Jav, my boy from the bay showed me a couple spots in McClellan. Pretty cool terrain, love those elevated manhole covers. Hopefully I can find some time this weekend to ride there, if so I'll snap some action shots. Also I was just shown Sac State, now that was hella fun, lots of stuff to hit.

Mar 10, 2005
Santa Cruz/Sacramento, Ca
The only thing I've hit in sac state is a stair gap by a walking bridge. It was hecka' sketch and I cased it like ten year old jumping his brothers Stinky.

Sorry to hear about that, Heath. You aren't old enough to be doing silly things to your back.

In any case, I've got most of my tuesday mornings open for rides. If you get better and want to ride, PM me! Everyone else, too!