Quantcast

Auburn Sat-17th

marcm

Monkey
Jun 15, 2002
Elk Grove (sacramento)
ok yall the weather is to good and i need to ride... who is in for sat
i got one guy with me so far i can hold 4 or 5 bikes ..

i am thinking of meeting up at the mc Donalds that is always a good warm up run..

change up my friend cant make it on sat so we will do sunday
same spot mc donalds i will post a time later but it will be around 10 or so

Marc

marcm

Monkey
Jun 15, 2002
Elk Grove (sacramento)
Jav, He should come out but he works until 11 or 12 i will talk to him on friday.

hey gonefirefighting what day are you coming out sat or sun i cant do saturday now but sunday for sure..

hey Byoung how is your car bad dont you have like 5 cars ha ha

J_B

Monkey
Sep 20, 2004
In My '09 WRX STI
JB, So you are going to be out there on Sat. ?

damn i need to get some people together for sunday i dont have a third driver..

It's on like Donkey Kong beeeotch!!! Yeah, I'm good to go.

I'm out on Sunday. That's my wife's day to go and shop her @ss off and what not while I stay at home and tear the house up with my son.

Scott and I are most likely going to Monday as well. Him and I share the same days off.

D

dwnwrd

I'm not there right now (Saturday). :monkey: But I'll be there Sunday. :clapping:
I'm on a white VP Free. Be there with a couple um "larger" fellows.

marcm

Monkey
Jun 15, 2002
Elk Grove (sacramento)
cool we will be in a black dodge ram just come up and say whats up
and we will hook up the shuttle.. there will be a blue giant glory with a fox40 and a tan giant faith with a 888

if you are at the confluence you will run into us. i am thinking we will be there around 11 then i have another guy meeting us around 1pm

late,
marc

J_B

Monkey
Sep 20, 2004
In My '09 WRX STI
cool we will be in a black dodge ram just come up and say whats up
and we will hook up the shuttle.. there will be a blue giant glory with a fox40 and a tan giant faith with a 888

if you are at the confluence you will run into us. i am thinking we will be there around 11 then i have another guy meeting us around 1pm

late,
marc
Missed ya today Marc.....it was nice today.

marcm

Monkey
Jun 15, 2002
Elk Grove (sacramento)
i no i wanted to go today but my friend was busy with family stuff and i need to get him out on his bike ya no i sold him my old faith and he is just starting out so i need to ride with him untill he gets his feet wet.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
pretty good mike, should have been there.

jav, sorry I bailed a little early on ya, I blew out some staples in the back of my leg and was a little concerned, didnt want to frek you out though so I just had to pop smoke.

hospital was a little grumpy about it but they should be used to it since this makes the third time its happened in two weeks.

I had a great time though man, thanks for the ride.

J_B

Monkey
Sep 20, 2004
In My '09 WRX STI
pretty good mike, should have been there.

jav, sorry I bailed a little early on ya, I blew out some staples in the back of my leg and was a little concerned, didnt want to frek you out though so I just had to pop smoke.

hospital was a little grumpy about it but they should be used to it since this makes the third time its happened in two weeks.

I had a great time though man, thanks for the ride.
No worries bro. You shoulda said something so we would stop calling you a girlie girl. You blow'em out on your mishap when you fell??

We can hit it up again sometime.

ryanxj

Chimp
Apr 27, 2006
How were the trail conditions? I havent been up there since a week or two after they plowed all the trails:disgust1: -which was before we got all that rain so Im just curious how things are looking.

J_B

Monkey
Sep 20, 2004
In My '09 WRX STI
How were the trail conditions? I havent been up there since a week or two after they plowed all the trails:disgust1: -which was before we got all that rain so Im just curious how things are looking.
It was nice. Pretty fast with some spots that had some water runoff coming across the trails in OHV.

Small puddle after exiting the tunnel.

marcm

Monkey
Jun 15, 2002
Elk Grove (sacramento)
sunday was sick me and bonz went up. wish we could of rode with you JB but hey at least we rode. There were all kinds of new things up there i like that double to tree ride man someone is putting in work on those trails. Thank you to whom ever you are..

Hey JB how is that new Bike of yours??

J_B

Monkey
Sep 20, 2004
In My '09 WRX STI
sunday was sick me and bonz went up. wish we could of rode with you JB but hey at least we rode. There were all kinds of new things up there i like that double to tree ride man someone is putting in work on those trails. Thank you to whom ever you are..

Hey JB how is that new Bike of yours??
Yeah, I like the new stuff.

Morewood Izimu is great....running it with a Boxxer World Cup and DHX coil rear. Weighed in at 39lbs.