Quantcast

Auburn Saturday, 4/7

D

dwnwrd

I was planning to ride clementine loop tomorrow. May be shuttling Mon.

J_B

Monkey
Sep 20, 2004
In My '09 WRX STI
I did the Clemeintine Loop today. Went up around noonish. I dropped into Cambria because Kurt Voreis was there and said hi to Curtis & Ryan. They were pretty busy.

I rarely get to ride on the weekends due to work schedule so being that I'm on "light" duty, I thought I'd hit the trails. It was weird being out on the trail during the weekend as all my time on the trails are spent during the week. Alot of folks out but it was nice saying hi.

I almost ran a roadie off the road as I was coming off of Culvert to cross the paved road into OHV to hit Clementine. She was descending on the road and swerved alittle bit when she saw me pop out of the trail.

I talked to her down at the fork and apologized a few times. She seemed cool and said it only startled her because she didn't know there was a trail there.

Trails were good to go....a little rain when I was leaving but all in all a good loop before I had to get into work.

Catch ya next time.

D

dwnwrd

CrimsonOgre and I rode from 9 to 11. Noon is kinda late :)
It was kinda warm and humid on the climb, but the trails were great and not too many hikers early in the morning.

How long has that little log drop been there are the intersection of Fuel Break and Culvert trails? We need more little diversions like that.

Looks like we may be shuttling with Internatl14, Monday. Unless we do pioneer trail, which is being pondered.

J_B

Monkey
Sep 20, 2004
In My '09 WRX STI
I didn't plan on noon but woke up late since I got home from work late.

I think the drop has been there for a few months or so.

Have fun Monday. I've got my son all day due to no babysitter.