Quantcast

Auburn shuttle 12/3 @ 1000 hours

J_B

Monkey
Sep 20, 2004
In My '09 WRX STI
Yes, that is tomorrow and I know that most of us have school or normal jobs that take us Mon-Fri. I, on the other hand, don't have school or a normal job.........

So far, it's me, gonefirefightin' (Brett), MTAKASH (Michael) and his friend as well as a buddy of mine.

Total looks to be 5 so far. This is a laid back shuttle and we really don't care how many runs we get in, as long as it's more than one.

I have to play Mr. Mom after shuttling so I don't have all day. Brett has to go and play with himself and Michael is just going back home to sleep.

Brett will be in his super duper Ford dually, Michael will be there in a bright red 4 door Dodge Dakota and I'll be there in a lifted up Dodge 4 door 1500.......

See ya there if you can make it. The meeting spot is at the bottoma in the parking lot before you cross the bridge.

J_B

Monkey
Sep 20, 2004
In My '09 WRX STI
How about the 15th? Morning? At least three runs before work? How's things? Enough question marks?
H,

I'm out because I'm breaking down the Morewood Izimu and put it up for sale so I'll only have my trailbike till my new frame and parts show up.

I need to get my Boxxer WC in to see you. It's running perfect but I want to keep it running perfect.

Things are good. Been pretty busy because of the holidays. Lots of robberies and thefts. Working overtime and watching my 2 1/2 year old son grow up without me. It's frustrating.

My lil bro is now a cop in Rohnert Park. He was sworn in this past Friday.

That's my life. You??

Heath Sherratt

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2004
In a healthy tension
Wow, that's rough to think about. Jr. needs daddy. We work to provide for our family, not the other way around. I know that's a hard balance, especially in civil service. I'll be praying for you on that one. Congrats to your bro, we need more good cops. Wassup for next years dh rig? I got some screamin deals if you need anything-you know.
As for me, life is good. Crazy and full of responsibility, but really good. I started a new Team, we're still in between on names but there's a few really amazing guys riding for me this year and I'm really excited to watch this thing grow. The Hub is doing VERY well, praise God. Family is healthy and we're getting to spend more time with each other after six years of working weekends I finally have them off. Things are good.